z

Young Writers Society

First Kiss (Part 1?)

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:48 pm
Wesley says...

Honestly I did't like it that much. The characters really had no time to develope and it seems they jump right to it which is sort of unrealistic and not what I saw as "love" or romantic. But besides the grammar and thaat fact the dialogue and words were realistic and had a certain flow I think this would work if it was developed correctly. I think this should be the middle last part not the beginning seeing as the title is the third paragraph. I am not into those shallow love stories anyway I think they are way to young. lol

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:46 am
Izzyeyore says...

Sorry! but one thing, they seem just a bit... well, young.... to be "kissing passionately"

Then again, maybe i just grew up in the wrong neighborhood :wink:

Haha just kidding, don't worry, I just couldn't resist...
My policy on life: you're wasting it by being sad and making others sad, so hug someone today! :D

842 Reviews

Reviews: 842
Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:48 pm
ashleylee says...

This was really just adorable! How everything just flowed really nice and the moment leading up to them kissing was perfectly written! PM me if you write more!
"Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to loveā€”and to put his trust in life."
~ Joseph Conrad

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life."
~ Red Auerbach

The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken