z

Young Writers Society

Needles and Roses - Chap. 11

582 Reviews

Reviews: 582
Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:04 pm
KJ says...

Moon, since you're the only one left following this, this is for you! Better like it :wink:
Attachments
CHAPTER ELEVEN.doc
(57 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Krupp says...

I have to admit that I'm way behind in reading this. I haven't even read the other chapters of the story. However, I am curious as to what this is all about. Would it be wise for me just to start at the beginning, or can I start on this chapter and still critique it for you?
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:28 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

Sorry Kj,

I don't have time to review the chapter right now because it's 10:00 at night and I have school tomorrow. I can't review everything right now, but I liked it so far. Thank you for posting this for me, I feel like my birthday came early! :oops: :)

-Moony
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:34 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

I really liked this chapter; it was informative and pleasing to the eye. Plus you didn't ridiculously big words that absolutely no one has any idea to what they could mean. Then there is the fact that it was a really long chapter, again I liked that, and I thought it was so adorable how James liked her. I do wish there could've been a bit more detail on Sudeep and that other girl. Otherwise your characters have completely grown on me.

I may be the only one still following this story, but everyone that's not is totally missing out. :D
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

582 Reviews

Reviews: 582
Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:09 pm
KJ says...

Thanks, Moon :)

You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King