z

Young Writers Society

The Party Killers [novel]

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:30 am
unsterblichkeit36 says...

who would balance a cigarette on their forehead???????? that makes absolutley no sense. Is she that idiotic that she feels the need to almost burn herself? and its right before shes going to a party. Who would do that? pm for the answers
-SaraRose

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Angel of Death says...

Hey Suze, as I said before, that cover really made me want to read this. And I don't know if you've changed this or what but this was a delicious literary experience. The dialog was free, funny, and flowing. My favorite three F words. When I was reading this I kinda got that Moulin Rouge meets black and white movies feel. It just has this old and sultry air around it that makes me want to just dim the lights make a cup of tea, curl up in a chair and indulge myself into a great book.
My favorite part:

The disturbing red tint of the stain had convinced Agatha it was blood. She wondered who had been killed in her attic without her approval. “The party started seventeen minutes ago.” Agatha was irritated and made it apparent in her voice; it rang like a knife being scraped against plate.

It was funny and it gave me a sense of what type of character Agatha is.

I wish you all the luck in writing this. Though I'm sure you've written fifty other chapters to this marvelous story.

Ta for now,
~Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen