z

Young Writers Society

Boundless- Read this one instead of the other one!

What should I do with this story?

Trash it!
10%
Re-work it, but keep going.
50%
Redo the whole thing- same basic storyline, but different, uh, stuff.
No votes
Don't redo it at all, just freakin' update!
40%

Total votes : 10

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:40 am
Bjorn says...

(Hey Kay!) I read the first Chapter, and it is good yes, I again won't say much now, it being just the first chapter. I will continue reading it!

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:41 pm
Bobo says...

Don't bother reading the rest, lol. It's all gonna change soon enough. Maybe next time I'm here at the library I'll post new versions. I wish I had more time here...

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:20 pm
-KayJuran- says...

i wish you had more time too... your stuff is amazing!!! :P

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:57 am
Akisha says...

I read everything and I have to say Its quite good. I won't start pointing out grammar mistakes because you've already said that you're going to change it. I got a bit confused because Bob didn't know what Dhamphir meant, and then he did in the next chapter?

You need to develop Bob's character a little more. I'm guessing he's the most important character in the story so you need to have the readers experience his feelings at the moment a bit more. You did this really well in the prologue I have to say.

One last thing, the story is a slightly rushed. Try to slow it down a little bit and it should be perfect! This is a interesting story and I look forward to reading more! :D

There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett