z

Young Writers Society

A Legend's Path: Prologue (Mario Fanfic)

Reviews: 2
Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:28 am
tcgamergirl997 says...

If you read the other story well, I re-made that one because I confused myself at where the story's headin so yer. I hope you like this one! Oh and just like the title, this is a Mario fanfiction because I love Mario games! ^^

In the dusk of dawn, the leaves moved with the current of the wind as the morning howl stretched across the horizon. The red sun finally rose from its from the ground emitting warmth of the light along the earth. Light traveled across the region until it touched the outskirts of a small kingdom, but not just any kingdom. This kingdom had the inhabitants of animals of all sorts whom have the ability to talk human. The kingdom was decorated with ancient architectures and vines coursed from trees through to open windows.

Up on a hill stood a big castle which lived a green lion and lioness who rule and protected this land. They have been blessed a few nights ago with a small cub named Clova, she had been given the name because of the mysterious four leaf clover that grew on the end of her her tail. Clova has an older brother named Airian and he is willing to take his father's place as king when his time had passed. However, this is where our the story truly begins...

(A/N) I know it's kinda short... Alright really short but it'll get longer in future chapters. Please read and review on what you think!
Even with a black heart. Everyone deserves a chance...

I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Tuckster