Young Writers Society

Beyblade Story (Beauties and Beasts) Chapter 1: Kyoya

Reviews: 0
Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:09 am
EmilyWriter12345 says...

This is my first story so please enjoy!
Kyoya: 16
Kai: 16
Almost like a screeching howl, crying beast, a loud roar; Within the shadows of the night; though hard to see; keen accuracy was the key; with one swift and powerful pull at the launch, the spinning top revealed its beast, a lion covered with a lime green color hue as it roared and charged at its opponent and beyblade, a huge explosion occurred.
The next day was another day, though it seemed to be a fine morning since nature gave its gift of a blue sky and sunlight, a boy with spiked up green hair and spiked bangs that lay flatly down on his head, groaned. 'What the heck?' thought the boy. 'Morning already?' he thought again as he groaned and got out of bed. He felt like beating up mother nature for not letting him sleep long.
He dragged himself out of bed and into the bathroom and in the process, fell down. Not knowing what he tripped on, he grabbed it and threw it at the entrance door. 'Get out of my way' he thought as his anger flared up within him as he stomped his way to the restroom door only to be resulted into the same situation but worse, his head banged against the door.
The bus came to a halting stop as another boy got off the bus. He saw his friend sitting down on a wooden bench with his hand against his scarred eyes that were light blue with a small shine in it.
"Sup Kyoya, missions again?" asked the two toned hair boy with crimson eyes. Kyoya nodded his head lightly.
"Kai, don't even get me started, got bruised this morning by the house itself" Kyoya said.
"Reckless idiot" Kai said as he took his seat.
Kyoya ignored him before he spotted something with his keen eyesight. 'What was that?' he thought as he saw the shadow move again and with quick speed into the bus before the machine made its stop.
Kyoya stepped into the bus and scanned the crowd. He caught sight of something suspicious, a shining blade as the hilt of it was against the sun. He looked at the owner of the blade as he saw him quietly come up against come up against a petite girl. The girl was holding onto the steel pipe as the man slowly and steady brought the sharp tip against the woman's back. She gasped lightly but didn't turn around. Kyoya took over the situation as he quietly and swiftly took out his launcher and his spinning top. He shot it quickly and with medium force was able to force, was able to hit the blade, making it fall from his hands. Kyoya disappeared, quickly and silently, he took out his own knife, stabbed the guy the guy that moved away from the woman and returned to his original position in less than a second.
"Idiot deserved what he got" Kyoya said as the man fell down slowly and painfully with a lot of blood gushing out of his abdomen. 'The man deserved that death' thought Kyoya.
It was true that the only ones who knew Kyoya were the only ones who knew that he did missions. Kai was the only one who knew since all the students knew that being with Kyoya was unbearable. He was very secretive about his beyblade. He got no intentions of showing it to anyone.
"Good thing that the girl was saved or else the guy might have killed her" Kai said as he looked at Kyoya. Kyoya gave Kai a skeptical look and said "He would have killed the woman" and closed his eyes.
Kai sighed. Today he knew that Kyoya was in a really bad mood and he didn't want to push it on his friend. The bus went to a halting stop as both of them got off of the bus. They came to the train station and went inside. Both of them waited for the train to come in silence after a few minutes Kai couldn't bear the silence for any longer and blurted out something he didn't want to.
"Kyoya, the famous assassin did it again! She killed three humans that were having a beer party" said Kai calmly as he looked at Kyoya. Kyoya raised an eye and looked at Kai directly in the eyes.
"Do you mean Amano Shertera?" Kyoya asked. Kai nodded his head as his eyes went wide. He punched the wooden bench again in frustration. "Damn! I miss my chance again!" he said in anger as the train came flying by and it blew the hair of Kyoya' sand Kai's.
"It might take a while for you to get to them" said Kai as he closed his eyes and both of them went inside the train. The train came to a halting stop after the first few stops and the both of them got off.
They walked the north direction as Kyoya passed by a brunette he never saw before and was able to inhale his scent. 'What the heck?' he thought as he sniffed the scent.
'That's not a bad scent but rather peaceful' he thought as he gave a small smile that Kai was able to see.
Kyoya turned around to look at the girl that was walking the opposite direction. She met up with another brunette which Kyoya thought was her friend. Kai turned around to see that Kyoya was looking at something. 'What the heck is that idiot staring at?' Kai asked himself as he walked up to Kyoya and he instantly fell in love with the one of the brunette girls talking.
"Damn! She looks pretty" Kai said as he pointed to the brunette that Kyoya wasn't looking at. Kyoya turned to him and gave him a hard and playful smack on the face. "I think its just you dreaming" he said as he crossed his arms.
Kai fell down and laid dead for the moment before he got back up and rubbed his head. "What are you talking about Kyoya I should have said the same for you!" he said with a smirk on his face. Kyoya gave a scowling face.
"You were staring at one of the brunettes for the whole time!" Kai said as he pointed towards the direction. They both turned around to see that the brunettes disappeared. Both of them at the same time gave a shock look and looked at each other.
"Do you think we should go after them?" Kai asked as he looked at Kyoya.
"If you fell in love with one of them at the first sight then you go chase after them" Kyoya said in annoyed tone and walked the opposite direction. "You idiot!" Kai said as he followed his friend.
'Seems like I'm falling in love at first sight too' Kyoya thought as he gave a blushed face that he hid away from Kai.

Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14