z

Young Writers Society

The Magical Diary of L.L.P-- part 9

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:53 pm
Mikko says...

Spoiler! :
Sorry again! This will just contain one diray entry. I just need the time (and right state of mind) to keep wrinting! Fear not, more is on the way! In fact, this weekend I will be posting more! :)

Dear Moon,

Right, so we’re moving in a few hours. When I woke up I thought I’d be the first one awake but I found Mum in the living room, with her wand in her hand. She was making all of our books go into a very small carton box. I don’t know how they all fit because we have TONS of books; some of them I’ve never seen before but I hope to read them one day.

Whenever Aunt Hermione comes she always picks one out and tells us how she finds our books fascinating. Dad says she could borrow them if she liked. I think she’s read all of them!

I watched as the last books flew into the box neatly and looked around to find the living room had completely lost its colour.

“That’s it then.” Mum also took a glimpse around the room and saw me standing at the living room door.
“’Morning Mum,” I said, still feeling a little sleepy.

“Poppet!” She smiled and kissed my forehead. “Go wake up Daddy and come down for breakfast.” I ran up the stairs, turned left when I was up and crept towards Mum and Dad’s room. I wanted to scare Dad like he did to me when it was my birthday and on some other rare days.

“WAKE UP DAD!” I jumped onto their bed but Dad wasn’t even lying there.

“Lily-flower!” I guess he had thought of the same trick as had. Maybe it was when he heard the little creek that the top of the stairs had made when I was on my way up.

He picked me up from the bed and removed my hair from my face. “Good morning, you! Ready for today?”

I shook my head and pulled a sad face. “I don’t want to leave, Dad. I want to stay here.” He put me back on the bed and sat beside me.

“Now Lily, we’ve talked about this already. It’s too late now. And anyway, you’re going to love it there,” he put his hand on my head and messed up my hair again and I did the same thing to him. It’s our thing. It always makes me giggle when we do that so I couldn’t add anything to what he had said. “Come on, let’s go for breakfast, there’s work to do today.”

I just finished breakfast and I came straight up with Mum so that we could put my last things away. I don’t usually write when there’s someone in my room but since she’s so busy right now and that there’s nothing left for me to do, I thought I’d write down my last entry in this house.

My room is so empty and there’s even an echo now whenever someone speaks or something makes a sound. Xedo is sitting quietly in his cage, ready to be carried to a new address. And by the way, I’ve already come up with what I’m going to write to James. I’ve already planned in which order I’ll tell him things.

Okay, Dad says most of the boxes are now at Grimmauld Place and that they’re only waiting for us. I think we’ll be getting there by the Floo Network so before we go, we have to make sure all the boxes are there before us because we wouldn’t want to leave any behind.

I’ll write later- when I’ll be in my new house! Now I have to help Mum and Dad.
Bye.

L.L.Potter
25/10/2017
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

Reviews: 2
Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:15 pm
View Likes
GoofySmurf says...

I absolutely love these! Its like actually reading her diary! i love these! oh wait i already said that you see how much i love your work! i hope these never stop! please dont stop them.
Ehh, who knows what to put here anymore.

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:19 am
View Likes
JudyG710 says...

I enjoyed reading this. As I do, most of the time, I found a couple grammar and/or spelling mistakes. Considering that I read this before I read your other works, I was a little lost. But that would be partly my fault. You gave some interesting points in your work, yet I found that you didn't really use too many different ways of telling people that you 'said' something. Try, perhaps, using some other words such as, 'expressed' or 'informed' or something along those lines. I hope you don't take this too negatively, as I'm trying to help. Besides these small things, I was entertained with this piece. Keep writing, and may the Force be with you.
"Always believe in yourself. Do this, and no matter where you are, you will have nothing to fear." - Baron Humbert von Gikkingen
JudyG <3

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana