z

Young Writers Society

Naruto - New Generation X Chapter 1

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 am
ElementalBlood says...

This is from a role play group I've been in for more than a year. I've been collecting everyone's posts with their permission. Some minor changes have been made to help things flow better. Please, no comments about how many paragraphs are redundant! I know but I chose to preserve its originality by leaving all posts intact. This is an ongoing project. How long it will go on for? I don't know. If anyone leaves the group their actions shall be carried on by me until there is a good time to kick them out of the story. All different person's posts are separated by spaces. If someone is simply making a long post, it will be divided into paragraphs but these will remain "attached." (By the way, as everything seems to involve "Rein" she has been officially designated our main character.)

Rein wondered over to the lake and sat down on a boulder. Leaning back and looking up into the sky, she fell asleep. It was a nice day, not too warm, and not too cold with a gentle breeze.

"C'mon Shadow!" Komadori said. "If you can't even catch me then what's going to happen on our next mission?" She and her ninja hound were headed towards the lake. It was their favourite place to train. Usually no one was around which meant that no one would get hurt if something happened.

Rein was unaware of anyone approaching her, seeing as she was asleep and her guard was down.

Komadori and Shadow arrived at the lake. She began running over to a large boulder. As she came closer, she could see someone sleeping on it. "Hey!" she called over to them, "I haven't seen you around before."

Rein woke and shot up suddenly, looking around, startled.

Komadori looked at the girl strangely, "Ummmm, are you OK? You're acting kind of...on edge."

"Yea, you um, just startled me is all." Rein quickly pulled up her mask from around her neck, covering her face up to the top of her nose.

"Why are you putting on a mask?" Komadori asked her.

Rein looked at the girl. "It's... just something I do..." she said, looking around.

"Ummmm, OK." Komadori said, "Well I'm Komadori. It's nice to meet you. And this is Shadow." As she gestured to the hound, he sat, positioning himself rather proudly.

"My name is Rein." Rein looked to Shadow. "Hello Shadow," she said to him.

Komadori smiled, "Okay, well if it's okay with you, Shadow and I are going to some training," she said as she began to walk over to a clear area a short distance from the lake's edge.

"Mind if I join you?" Rein followed Komadori with her eyes.

"Sure," Komadori replied. "Why don't we do a little sparring? Jutsu included of course."

"Sounds good to me." Rein slowly got up and walked away from the boulder, stretching her back. She looked at Shadow and smiled. 'Hello,' she said to him using her thoughts so that Komadori could not hear it.

Komadori looked at Shadow. He seemed to have heard something. 'Oh well,' she thought to herself, 'I'll figure it out later.'

Rein smiled and walked over to her position in the grass beside the lake.

Komadori walked over to her own position. She was still slightly curious as to what it was that Shadow had heard but she couldn't let it distract her now. She turned to him to see if he was ready. He was staring at Rein.
~Shadow~ You can talk with me?!

~To Shadow~ 'Of course I can.'
Rein smiled.

Komadori was still looking at him. As far as she could tell, he had quite the astonished look on his face.
~Shadow~ I-I don't quite understand.

~To Shadow~ 'What is there not to understand?' Rein asked.

~Shadow~ ...A human speaking with a wolf dog on such a clear level. That would be one thing

Rein chuckled.
~To Shadow~ 'Yes, I guess so... But this is something I have been able to do since I was a child. Speak to animals that is…'

Komadori looked at Rein strangely. "Why are you laughing?" she asked.

"Ooh, no reason." Rein smiled under her mask.

~Shadow~ I suppose I will dig into this matter further after our sparring is finished. My partner seems eager to begin.

~To Shadow~ 'Sounds good to me, it's been a while since I've sparred with someone.'
Rein turned to Komadori. "Ready?"

Komadori smirked, "Ready as I'll ever be." She made a few hand signs. "Water Style: Liquid Spear."
Water from the lake suddenly rose into the air and into her hand, condensing into the form of a spear as it did.

"Wind style: Wind blade." Wind engulfed Rein's right arm, turning it into a sharp blade from her shoulder to her fingertips. She smiled under her mask.

Komadori gave Rein an almost evil smile. "Something tells me that this is going to be fun," she whispered, "Let's go Shadow." She started to charge Rein, spear in hand, Shadow following right alongside her.

Rein stood there, not moving a muscle. She smirked beneath her mask and chuckled to herself.

'Laughing again are we?' Komadori thought. 'Alright let's see. A close range fight or long distance? Which would better benefit me? I need to figure that out quickly.' Shadow had already run in a different direction to get into position.

Rein began slowly making hand signs, waiting for just the right moment to complete the technique.

Komadori quickly noticed her hand signs. 'Looks like it's going to be long distance for a bit then,' she thought. Still running, she came closer to Rein, waiting to see what technique she was about to use.

Rein chuckled; Komadori was just about to come into range. "Wind Style: Low Air Pressure Technique." The air pressure around Rein suddenly dropped drastically.

'I don't know what she just did, but I know I don't want to get too close,' Komadori thought to herself as she ran. Without stopping, she hurled her spear at Rein and jumped away. Whether or not the spear hit wouldn't matter.

Rein leaned to one side, dodging the spear. "Heh, heh..." She began making more hand signs.

Noticing her making more hand signs, Komadori readied herself to avoid an attack if necessary.

Rein finished the hand signs. "Wind style: Wind needles." Suddenly, 27 needles came flying from her mouth, aimed at Komadori.

'Heh, wind needles huh?' Komadori thought. 'No time for hand signs.' She quickly reached for her dao and unsheathed it. Moving as fast as her could, she knocked down Rein's needles, trying her best not to be hit.

A man looked outside his window and watched his villagers conversing. A bit further on he could see the Mist Academy where new Mist ninjas were training. A slight smile tugged at his lips. As he turned his head away from the window, he glanced down at his desk and spotted two new reports. One was of potential new Mist Anbu recruits, the other from the Hidden Stone Village.
He walked over and picked up the Stone Village’s message. He whispered its contents to himself.
“Ninja wanted for the murder of the Tsuchikage. If found, the subject is to be captured and brought back to the Village Hidden in the Stones dead or alive.”

Physical Characteristics: Blond hair, green and golden eyes, has scars on her left arm, back of her right leg, chin, left cheek and back.
Abilities: Uses Wind and Earth style jutsu.”

He sighed softly. When he called for an Anbu, the ninja arrived only seconds later.
“I want you to learn everything about the Tsuchikage’s assassination. His friends, his family…tell me everything the Stone Village won’t.” He spoke with a concerned tone.
The Anbu looked at him once and nodded. “As you command Milord,” the ninja whispered. The ninja left quickly.
The man was alone again. He walked back to the window and continued to watch his peaceful village.
Last edited by ElementalBlood on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:58 am
ElementalBlood says...

Later on, "Alister's" name was changed to "Akira." For the sake of sanity, we will be leaving it as "Alister."
Last edited by ElementalBlood on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Who's ever name is written in this note shall die.
My allegiance is to L, the world's greatest detective.
But my twisted mind enjoys Kira's exploits.

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:19 pm
XxtiaxX10 says...

I fairly enjoyed this very good contacts ill be up to reading the next part . :D

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm
narutofan says...

Yes! Been waiting so long for this ^~^= BTW, good work on it, I'm really impressed with how well you translated 'his' ( You know who I mean ) posts into readable words =3
Life may lead you where you least expect, but have have faith and you are exactly where you are meant to be!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:00 pm
koinu160 says...

I enjoy the futuristic twist of the Naruto storyline. Hope to read more of it

Half goat, half fish, all goatfish.
— OSP Red