z

Young Writers Society

Warriors: From Silver Light and Grey Dark- Prolougue

Reviews: 0
Tue May 04, 2010 1:39 am
Allessandre says...

Three starry cats gathered around a small pond
"Reedstar, are you sure this is wise, choosing a cat to know the prophesy?" asked a light brown she-cat.
"Webstar, he must know, he's the only hope for the Clans!" Reedstar answered gravely.
"Enough with this, why young Sandpaw, he's but an apprentice?" The dark brown tom stared gently at Reedstar.
"Bushstar, you have too much faith in Treeflower, she'd do anything to avert the prophesy and you know it!" Reedstar hissed softly.
"Alright, Reedstar, I hope Sandpaw is as trustworthy as you believe.
Sandpaw stretched, once again, Treeflower, his mentor as medicine cat, had gotten angry because he hadn't come to her soon enough to help with the elders aches. Slipping into dreams, he found himself by a silver pool, Three star-pelted cats stood across from him.
"Sandpaw, there is a new dawn of the Clans coming, Treeflower mustn't know about this, she'd do anything to stop the prophecy from fulfilling itself." the dark brown tom stepped forward as he spoke.
"What Bushstar means is that, there is a new prophesy," the gray tom's eyes went glassy, "From Silver Light and Gray Dark; will come a black flame; that may never leave the clans."
"A prophesy, but, Silvermist is expecting kits, Graycloud's kits..." it all came crashing down on him.
"One of her kits will live forever?"
"Not exactly, heer life will never stop encountering tragedies, she will never be at peace. Thats all I can tell you."
Sandpaw watched as the dream faded and he fell to the blackness of sleep.
Last edited by Allessandre on Sat May 08, 2010 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue May 04, 2010 2:46 am
View Likes
screamandshout says...

i like is simlpy cause i love the warriors but starclan never explanes prophecies directly

Wed May 05, 2010 12:23 am
Allessandre says...

OH, duh.
Arent I smart?
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Tue May 18, 2010 11:45 pm
Allessandre says...

Heres the link to chptr 1
topic63884.html

565 Reviews

Reviews: 565
Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:53 pm
View Likes
Stori says...

Hi Aless, thought I'd help you out.

In the first sentence, you forgot to put in an end mark.
Then in the last sentence before the main text you missed
the closing quotation marks.

The ; after "Gray Dark" really isn't needed. Where it says "the dark brown tom"
you have a new sentence. Also, near the end of the prologue you misspelled "her."

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin