z

Young Writers Society

Harry Potter- What happened after death, chapter 2

Random avatar

Reviews: 100
Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:04 am
NaRachel says...

Harry didn’t read the newspaper that came a week after. He didn’t read any newspapers anymore. He had always had to deal with fame but now he had become some kind of celebrity and he didn’t like it any more than when the world had believed him to be a lier.
“We need a holiday,” declared Mrs Weasley at breakfast one morning.
She and Mr. Weasley discussed a holiday and the financial problems with a holiday while Harry sat there wishing he could give them all the money he owned. He didn’t like for them to have to discuss money at a time when they already had too many hardships to handle. He noticed that talking about it brought a certain light back into Mrs. Weasley’s eyes, she still cried half the day but at least the other half she could be a bit happy.
Two days later she declared “We’re going to go on a holiday.”
Ron dropped his spoon with a loud clatter a look of happy disbelief on his face.
“To Aunt Martha’s house,”
Ron groaned aloud and his face dropped.
“Oh come on, it will be good,” Mrs Weasley encouraged.
“Mum sorry but I need to spend time with Fleur” said Bill.
“Well bring her along then. Harry, Hermione, I’d like you to come too. Your pretty much family, I know I can’t force you to come but you’re very welcome to.”
“Thanks” said Hermione politely strained. Mrs Weasley walked out of the kitchen with a proud smile on her face.
That night Ginny led Harry into her room and whispered.
“Are you going to come?”
As much as he loved the Weasley’s, he didn’t like being with them so much now that he felt all the guilt and intrusion.
“I dunno” said Harry, also whispering though he didn’t know why.
Ginny looked sad.
“I wouldn't be able to stand it without you” she said persuasively.
“I might come for a bit,” Harry agreed.
Ginny kissed him slowly and passionately, a single tear sliding down her cheek. It was the first kiss they had shared since the death of Voldemort and Harry felt the absence of this intimacy made them both more desperate. He put his hands behind her neck and kept kissing her beautiful face until the tears stopped. They got more and more passionate until Ginny slid her hand to his top button. Harry stopped kissing her.
“What?” she whispered moving her lips to his cheek.
“Are you serious?” he whispered angrily.
“Yes, I love you” said Ginny seductively, placing her cold hand on his face. “Why not?” she said now looking hurt.
“Well for starters your way to young and I don’t want you falling pregnant.” And for seconds, he thought, I’m terrified and I don’t think either of us need this right now, I couldn’t stand more guilt.
“Gah, you know there’s spells for that Harry.” She said as if it were obvious.
“Right” he said. “And you know them?”
“I’ve known them since 4th year”
Now Harry felt shocked.
“No silly,” she said. “I-am – a – virgin,” she spelled out. “No it’s just the kind of thing that girls gossip about in the girl’s toilets and stuff”
“Ok” said Harry now thinking up another excuse.
“Not now,” he said. “Some time in the future.”
Ginny stopped kissing him.
“You don’t really want to now," he explained. "Your upset and you want happiness, but you’re not in the right mindset. You’ll regret it. Or at least I would. Not here. Not now” he said truthfully.
Ginny’s face dropped and Harry wished he had of said it somehow nicer.
“Your right,” she said. “I’ve been so stupid. I’m so embarrassed” she choked and hid her face in her hands.
“No,” said Harry trying to think of a way to comfort her.
He peeled her hands away from her face.
“No. You’ve just been a little rushed. Your upset and these are crazy times. It’s about me though, I don’t want to right now.”
And he started kissing her again. All previous emotions were washed away and replaced with a love they didn’t understand. Harry could feel how much they cared about each other jumping back and forth between the two of them.
Harry left her, still blushing and smiling when he met Hermione in the hallway. She just gave him a look that said she knew Harry and Ginny were back to kissing again. Harry went to sleep that night quicker than he ever had before.
"You grow, you grow like tornado
You grow from the inside
Destroy everything through
Destroy from the inside
Erupt like volcano
You flow from the inside
You kill everything through
You kill from the inside"

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 am
Nike says...

its nice. i wouldnt read these types of things unless its by the actual author of the book. i know J.K. Rowling made Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermionie; but to my perspection i dont like that at all. You wrote it so nicely, i loved this peice, but my opinion is my opinion so i wont judge this peice from my opinion. This was great, your writing in description was amazing i could actually picture it in my mind w/out thinking! I loved it!
Nike :)
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:57 pm
midnightread says...

Hi NaRachel
I like this cause it is as good as the real thing and I love Harry Potter to bits.
This chapter is quite good but I think that some bits don't really seem like Harry Potter but it doesn't matter as its your story and you can write what you like.
The way that you make everyone happy and sad at the same time is brilliant.
I also like the way that you keep the fact that Harry feels guilty about the fact that he has money and the Weasleys don't and the way you keep that Hermione seems to know everything.
I hope that made sense to you
midnightread :elephant:
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.

Growing old is mandatory,
Growing up is optional.

Rugby is a thugs game played by gentle men,
Football is a gentleman's game played by thugs.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:51 am
BookGirl says...

That was so sweet, I love it! You're doing a great job, seriously.
"I vill now destroy all de Snickuh barhs!" The Angel Experiment.

"You said you were going for a walk!? What kind of walk takes six hours?"
"A long one?" The Mortal Instruments

"Waiting for a special occasion to kill me? Christmas is coming" MI

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon."
— Paul Brandt