Young Writers Society

Silent hill Girl in the Fire ch 6

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:58 am
Maki-Chan says...

Chapter 6
First blood

As the fog continued to engulf the school grounds, Ali thought that the world around her was devoid of all life; however the screams that evanescenced into the distance proved her wrong. Keeping close together, Allie and Ali made their way down the pathway and towards the main building. Allie kept a watchful eye, knowing that something horrible could be waiting for them. A strange silence encircled them, making Allie stop. “What is it?” Ali asked.
Placing her finger against her lips, Allie listened closely. Suddenly she ran, the mist shifted and the main building was revealed. Ali followed her. “It’s a telephone ringing!” Allie shouted.
Ali listened and heard the rings. It was indeed a telephone. Running towards the sound, the girls ran into the building towards the security guard’s office. Allie pushed open the door and froze, making Ali run into her. A grizzly scene was displayed before them. Something had gotten Mr. Macular, or at least the girls thought. The corpse had been torn into shreds, and was impossible to recognize. Covering the floor, walls and ceiling, bloody human flesh made the room stink of death. The disgusting odor forced Ali to run into the hallway to release the contents in her stomach. Persistently ringing, Allie carefully walked towards the phone across the room. Squishing noises flooded into her ears with every step. Allie held her breath, trying to avoid the stench. Hesitantly, she picked up the blood soaked phone and placed it against her ear. “Hello?”
“Is this Allie?” The voice asked.
“Yeah.” She nodded.
There was a long pause, making Allie breath harder. The voice began to chuckle. “You have such beautiful black hair and intense brown eyes. Your skin looks so soft. You look so tasty I am drooling.”
Allie tried to answer, but she couldn’t breathe. Her whole entire body was trembling. “You look so delicious, shaking like a leaf.”
Whoever this was, they were watching her. “Who is this?” Allie shouted angrily.
The person just laughed, and Allie hung up the phone. However, the laughter didn’t stop. Quickly Allie looked around. She saw a set of keys, and a metal box on a desk. “Must be his gun.” She thought.
Going through the keys, Allie opened the box and pulled out a handgun. It felt light in her hands, and almost right like it was meant to be. Quickly Allie ran out of the room to Ali. “Who was on the phone?” Ali asked.
Ignoring what she said, Allie grabbed her wrist and ran farther into the building towards the principle’s office.

Lizzy had no idea where she was. The poor girl was tied to a chair in an empty dark room. Looking around, she couldn’t see anything out of the reach of the lamp’s light. The lamp was sitting on the ground besides Lizzy. Struggling, Lizzy tried to break free, but it was useless. Across the room in the darkness a click sound echoed past Lizzy. A door opened and a weak light entered the room, however a shadow soon blocked the light that was flooding inside. She began to tremble in fear as the figure walked closer to her. The person entered the light, making Lizzy sigh in relief. “Crimson you scared me.”
She said nothing. “How did you find me? Where are the others?” Lizzy’s questions began to pour out.
Crimson didn’t answer. She just untied her. Once untied, Lizzy quickly embraced Crimson. “I’m so glad you’re ok.” Lizzy sniffled.
They walked outside of the room and united with Ali and Allie. Smiling, Lizzy hugged them both. “I am glad you all are ok.”
“Come on Lizzy class is going to start soon.” Ali explained.
“Yeah, but what about those frikin crazy people?!” Lizzy asked.
“It’s ok. I managed to get help and the police took care of everything.” Allie added.
Lizzy sighed. “That’s good. I suppose going to class would help me get over this.”
Locking arms, the four girls walked towards the main building.

“Lizzy!” Crimson screamed.
Struggling, she walked towards her friend. The floor was swallowing up her feet, but she continued towards Lizzy. Placing her hands on her eyes, Lizzy was ready to pull them out; however Crimson tackled her to the floor. “What are you doing?” Crimson sobbed. “Why are you trying to hurt yourself?”
Lizzy said nothing. “I told you I would protect you.” Crimson continued.
Suddenly, a giggling noise erupted from the brunette. “You’re so stupid.”
Before her eyes, Crimson watched as Lizzy’s head split in two revealing a long row of bloody fangs. The two pieces moved, and now Crimson’s head was between them. She could feel the sharp tips of the teeth. Then in a quick movement they clamped together, and the fangs pierced through her skull making a pool of fresh blood form around her.

Lying asleep on a cot, Crimson’s eyes opened. “What the?!” She struggled and realized she was restrained.
Hospital restraints were tied around her wrists, and shins. Looking around, she was in the nurse’s office. The atmosphere was quiet and had a foggy light pour through the windows. It would have been almost peaceful, if she weren’t immobile. A shadowy figure stood silently behind a white curtain. It revealed itself, making Crimson scream. It was the nurse, but she wasn’t human. The creature before her was nothing but peeling burnt flesh, with veins visible just below the skin. Her uniform was now a torn bloody hospital nurses’ outfit. The monster’s face was enwrapped with old moldy bandages with dried in blood. The nurse held a scalpel and with every step she twitched and flinched. Listening closely, Crimson struggled more furiously with every step it made. Finally when it was hunched over her, Crimson let out a loud shriek. The door across the room slammed open. Looking to see, Allie appeared in the doorway. “Get the fuck away from her!” She shouted.
Holding a gun, Allie pointed it at the nurse and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through her forehead, making it fall over. Ali rushed inside and began to release the restraints from Crimson’s arms and legs. “What is happening?” Crimson questioned.
Shaking her head, Allie walked over. “I’m not entirely sure, but I think all of this has something to do with the men in the miner’s outfits, and Lizzy being taken by them.”
Now free, Crimson stood on the cot rubbing her wrists. She remembered her dream of Lizzy killing her. The corpse twitched, startling the girls. They all stared at it, then Allie kicked the body. “It’s dead.”
“What is it?” Ali asked.
Crimson shrugged, sweat dripping down her forehead. “I’m not sure, but I think it was trying to kill me.”
Allie panted. “You think?”
Crimson wiped the sweat with her sleeve. “I mean it was trying to kill me.”
Giving a half-hearted smile, Ali tried to calm Crimson down since she was trembling. “It’s ok Crimson. Allie and I wouldn’t let that happen.”
Nodding, Crimson continued to stare at the carcass, which was still twitching. All three girls couldn’t keep their eyes off it. The twitching corpse that now had a small pool of dark crimson liquid around its head. Booming across the land, the loud roar of bomb sirens played. The screeching warning painfully played over and over again. Covering their ears, the girls tried to escape the dreadful sound. It was no use, they could still feeling the stinging pain from hearing the sound. Dramatically, the scene around then began to shift and change. The once seemingly peaceful room transformed into something hellish. The pain on the walls began to peel off and cover the ground. The scent of burning wood filled the room, and the walls revealed hard dark metal. The carpet turned to ash and was replaced with hard metal tiles and rigid patches of decaying wood boards. Curtains began to change to a dried blood color, and the door became rusty and broken. Slowly the skylight that poured inside was replaced with darkness, leaving the room pitch black. With a click, Allie turned on her flashlight and looked around at them room. “What the…” She couldn’t finish her sentence.
All of the girls were speechless at what was before them. “Are we in hell?” Ali whispered.
No one commented. Crimson shook rapidly but continued to look around. The three girls walked over to the door. Allie tried to open the door but it was rusted shut. “How do we get out?” Allie shuttered.
A small whine and the sound of a stiff body moving, made Allie point her flashlight behind them. The nurse was struggling to stand up, but it successfully struck fear into the girls’ hearts. Each one of them was shaking, watching helplessly. Moving her hand, Allie’s whole body was trembling, but she managed to point her gun at the monster. Taking a deep breath, she pulled the trigger. The sound of a gunshot made Ali and Crimson jump. The creature’s leg was hit and it fell to the floor. However, it started to crawl towards the girls intent on getting them. Allie grabbed Ali’s and Crimson’s hands and they walked around it. She had spotted a way out. An open vent. “Come on get in the vent. It’ll lead to the hallway.” Allie instructed.
No one said anything as Crimson and Ali climbed into the vent with Allie right behind them. As Allie was about to fully enter the vent something grabbed her foot making her scream. “It got me!”
She struggled to stay in the vent, surprised at its strength. “Grab my leg and I’ll pull you in!” Ali said.
Allie grabbed her leg and she helped. The creature was being pulled too. “Let go!” Allie shouted as she kicked the nurse in the face.
Finally the monster released her and the girls quickly crawled out of the vent and into another room.

*How was it?*
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:57 pm
defendthelegend says...

I am still really enjoying this and I know why. Because it is very good, and very cleaverly written. I really appriciate it soo much

well done
continue with it please
I wrote your name in the sand and the sea washed it away! I wrote your name in my heart and there it will stay.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:07 am
Maki-Chan says...

thanks ^_^ I really am working hard on this. Ummm... if you wanna we can make a combination story. Like a horror story or something.
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11