z

Young Writers Society

Kat Hope CH. 3

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:29 pm
angelwing12 says...

"Hello," I said into the phone.
"Hey Kat where are you! We saw you land but you haven't been inside!" I hard Bunny say through the phone. "Hey you err. parents are outside do you think they changed their mind?"
"No! Hey gotta go I got the door."
"Okay, man. That's a lot of U-Hauls!" She mumbled to herself as she hung up the phone with a click.
When I looked just in time to see a couple of Organo's and Erasers (O&E's) running my way. I turned to see my sister's smiling face.
'"We are so sorry but you are not normal-" my mother began to stutter.
"I'm not normal what type of mother sells her child to scientists and when she finally gets her back sells her over and over again. And I am not normal!" I retalliated "Yeah right!"
I flippd the phone open so fast I almost snapped it in half and dialed Bunny's number.
"Bunny lets fly this coop."
"But why?"
"O&E! Get some air NOW!"
"Got it!" you could hear her tell the others "Fly the coop, Kat's orders" right then you could see their figures one at a time jump out of the window and wait for the others while they gained the air. I soon joined them by kicking up off the ground without a running start. I love having Shinanna around she has this powerful talent to where she can freeze time and everybody in it, unless she doesn't want certain people frozen. Just like now. As we watched our second home begin to up in smoke.
your awesome friend angelwing12

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

EEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! This one was good to. But I think it could use more Li lol.

Anyways in the second paragraph you put hard instead of heard.

I liked how you have the mother stutter but I think you should put it in her words to.

"Y-y-y-our no-t-t-t- nor-mal." she stuttered while nervously looking around.

Or something like that, well hope you keep this up. ;)
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin