z

Young Writers Society

Kat Hope Ch. 1 & CH 2

14 Reviews

Reviews: 14
Thu May 28, 2009 11:31 pm
angelwing12 says...

This is a story that me and Chinchilla girl cooked up so I hope you like it Bonn apatite
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

CH 1

As I walked through the door I saw standing there looking at me with her huge green eyes narrowed in order to fit in her evil face surrounded by her hideous red hair, was my evil conniving sister, Jessica, she was always up o something and always found a way to bring me into it. She would always use the same methods blackmail and my secret.
Yes, I did say my secret. Well you see me and my "family" are all mutant freaks when we were babies we were taken from our families we didn't even have a day with them less than an hour if that. Our families had no say in it unless they sold us which most of them did and if they didn't then we were kidnapped never to receive the warming love of our mothers.
My "family" exists of me (Kat), Bunny, Li (Lie), and Shinanna. Bunny and I are 16, Li (Lie) is 14, and Shinanna is 8.
As I was saying here standing in front of me is my real sister and my real parents. Unfortunately we were able to find our families. I believe if we never found them and never experienced the feeling of being rejected by our families we would have been better off. Well they were here with their suite cases in hand,
"What do I owe this pleasant surprise to?" I asked through gritted teeth, knowing hey would never come here unless something was severely wrong.
"We came to live with my loving sister!" Jessica responded with so much fake enthusiasm that it made me want to puke.
"What do you want? I am not falling for this again!" I screamed at her losing my temper the whole time.
"Oh you will see!" Jessica said with a little more satisfaction than I liked.
"Shh." hushed my parents. I flipped open my phone before it even had a chance to ring.

Ch.2

That is just one of the weird things about me. Unlike you we do not usually stay in one place. For you see, not trying to sound arrogant, but we are extraordinary.
You see 6 years ago we escaped from a lab that we like to call "The Prison" They used to leave us animal crates and do all these weird tests on us. To see what all we could do but in all he white coats (scientists). One lonely night like other nights she was on her usual rounds, hen she knelt next to me and said " Hey guys want to fly this coop?" She knew I was the one that the others would listen to. So I made sure she wasn't tricking us fore I crawled out of the opening Nina was holding open for us, then I motioned to the others to follow me. As soon as I crawled out of the cage I stretched my 13 foot wings that are hot pink and purple streaked so hey didn't cramp later on. The others followed my lead as we ran out of the huge double doors and of course the Erasers know of our escape so we took off running as soon as we saw them. And I made thee fatal mistake of looking back to see Nina being helplessly surrounded by the Erasers. For those that don't know Erasers are human - lupine mutants who they use for security, against us the other mutants. Well stupid me has to do the right thing! I turn around and go save her by the way I nearly kill myself by nose diving to the ground. What scared me the most was how fast i was going I had to be going at least 200 miles er hour or faster. When I caught up with the others I had Nina get on my back, Bunny to hang on,and I picked up Li and Shinanna because they were the smallest. We could only go like that for an hour because of all the weight. I remember Bunny asking me " Since hen have you been able to run so fast?" ad I replied " I don't know I guess since know!" I never really had a reason until then. Or had the urge to fly even more than run because we have never had enough room to get up in the air. I guess the white coats were afraid that if we got in the air we would escape they we right to be afraid. Because as soon as we were in the air we were gone. As soon as we were outside I dropped everybody except for Nina, since she didn't have wings. Then I looked at the others and they knew at once that I wanted them to try to get up i the air. We took off running and me personally when I jumped in the air I closed my eyes because I didn't want to see the ground come rushing to me if my wings didn't catch. It was so awesome! I loved to feel of air i my face! I had always dreamed of flying only this time i was wide awake. When I saw the others in the air beside me it made me so proud to see how well they flew on their first try. trust me if you did not know they had never flown before in heir lives you would have called me crazy. As soon as we got a grip of ourselves we started heading East. I made a promise to myself that day, to do all it takes to keep us out of that horrible place.
I always had that same flash back every time. We lost Nina four years ago, we had a funeral without a body. You see she went missing and we could never find her. We used to live in a nice house up in the mountains in Montana. But two yeas go Erasers came and burned down the house while everybody watched from the sky as they watched or home go up in smoke along with our hopes of being safe. They came and tried t catch s off guard while we wee picking blueberries and attack my baby. I consider Shinanna my baby since I practically raised her from birth. hen Li came o with the stupidest idea "Hey lets go find our parents since we are on the run again!" I should have ever went along with i or even look at her for that matter because her baby blue eyes with her bottom lip stuck out did me in. Well we started out at the Prison. thinking "Hey since we were trapped here lets just go back!" Well Li's bright plan just about did us in because we got caught and thrown back in our dog cages. your could tel that they were waiting for us they even kept the same cages. Then out of the blue a familiar face popped up, I did not expect it but it was my brother Jacob, Jacob my older brother who after I left was made an Organo. An Organo is heir new form of Security instead of Erasers since they are a lot better. Organo's are Erasers with their body flipped inside out instead of right side in. But we still managed to slip right through their blood fingers. Jacob was the only one they were able to graft wings onto. Well this time Shinanna knew enough to freeze up in the middle of take off so I had to do a 180 and get her. Afterwards that Li stared to act weird. Apparently she got information about another place that they do all these terrible tests. The weird thing is that wee can never really be surprised because Li can read minds, control people through their minds, and she is deaf. But all the time I as too distracted by the fact my brother, my only brother wanted to kill me. And I didn't understand why when he got in trouble I would take the blame so he wouldn't get in trouble or get hurt. And now he wanted to show his appreciation by killing me.
We were chased all the way to the Institution in California. On our way out wit all the information that we had gained Jacob tried to stop us and challenged me to a fight to the death. Well you see I didn't want to fight him because I knew that if I did i would wind up with one of us dead and knew it wouldn't be me. And I didn't' mean to kill him really I didn't! just lost control and snapped his neck without realizing it. The next thing I knew was he was on the ground bleeding to death is beautiful blond hair was stained with his blood and his brown eyes were filled with tears The others rushed me out of here and we went out to find our parents. None of them anted us which was really hard on the younger ones but we stayed our own family.
Last edited by angelwing12 on Sat May 30, 2009 9:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
your awesome friend angelwing12

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat May 30, 2009 5:46 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

I loved it! I hope you still write even if you don't post it here.

I love Li the best!

In the first paragraph you forgot to put the t in to. But that's okay and I think you should go into more detail about them finding there family.

That's the only error I saw, but then again you know from experience how good I'm at checking spelling and grammar.

Any who PM me when you get a new chapter posted, and you better keep writing cause I know what school you go to. lol :D

I think you deserve smiley faces with wings

:smt059 :smt051

Oh the irony. :roll:

Keep typing :smt024
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

14 Reviews

Sat May 30, 2009 1:49 pm
angelwing12 says...

Of course you love Li because she is based off of you so you better like her and i do know how you spell check i am the one who corrects you. Thank God for spell check and be sure to use it in your stories it is a life saver and I mean that litterally. Your review deserves a ninja :smt026 :elephant: :smt027

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun May 31, 2009 12:37 am
bunnie_i_am says...

That's really interesting =))((=
please keep me updated!!!
I disagree with Chinchilla, Bunny the best!!!! =)))(((=
I deserve all those!! :piratedthread: :smt117 :smt064 :smt059 :smt060 :elephant: :thud: :smt046 :backtotopic: :smt065 :smt069 :smt072 :smt041 :smt032
"Having an eye for beauty isn't the same thing as a weakness except possibly when it comes to you."
"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you"
"I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me"

14 Reviews

Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:53 pm
angelwing12 says...

wow girls i know it is good but i will write it in another title like Kat hope Ch.3

I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina