z

Young Writers Society

Unexpected Love Chapter 2

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:43 pm
View Likes
dianis97 says...

So, this is the second chapter of unexpected love, in case you guys haven't read the first chapter, Leah in very sad because Emily is pregnant, and then she talks to Jacob. The story takes place after Bella's wedding, so no renesmee. Please need help, tell me what you think ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2. The news.

‘sup Sam? Asked Jared.

There are some big news he thought. One Cullen girl just called, Alice I think-

A leech called?
Embry interrupted Sam

Yeah, and we should be thankful, She called and said that two vampires are coming, to visit one of the guys there uhmm.. I think Jasper, she told me to be careful, this vampires are dangerous.

Please! Only two bloodsuckers! we can SO beat them! Thought Paul with excitement.

Yeah Sam, what’s the big deal? I asked.

Well, remember last summer?, when those newborns came and we had to get some…lessons… from Jasper? Sam asked.

Yeah. We all answered together.

Well, this guys are the ones who taught Jasper how to fight, he is the best fighter of the whole Cullen coven, can you imagine how these two guys are like?

Silence. We were all remembering how Jasper moved, and he was pretty fast and dangerous. I can’t imagine how his teachers fight like.

Well, damn it!, it doesn’t matter, we can still bring them down, they are only two of them and we are eleven in the whole pack. Thought Quil.

Hell Yeah! I yelled!

Talking about the pack…..where’s Leah?

She’s sick I answered immediately.

Really? Asked Sam.

Yeah, she has like a fever or something..dunno, but she told me to tell you she couldn’t’ t come.

‘kay Sam answered.

Well…back to the leeches thing… said Jared.

Well, I know we could take them down, but Alice told me there are not going to get nearby La Push, that we should stay calm and not attack them, they will leave soon, they are only visiting Jasper, and she told me they won’t attack.

But, what if they DO attack La Push? Asked Seth.

Well, then we fight, but for now, if you smell vampires who aren’t the Cullens…don’t attack ‘kay?

Sure thing. I answered.

Yup, we won’t. Thought Embry and Quil.

That’s it for now..you can go. said Sam.

As I walked back to my place, I thought about the conversation I had had with Leah this afternoon. I never thought she would open with me, or anyone else for that matter, like she did. I actually did want to help her, because the way she had cried was heartbreaking. I actually felt, truly sorry for her. Poor Leah.

But, then, I thought about something that made me feel worst.

Bella.

She got married with him. With that freaking leech, bloodsucker who stole her from me, who is going to kill her, even if he was capable enough to handle the honeymoon, she is going to die. She is gonna stop being Bella.

My Bella.

The girl I loved so much, the one who made me feel real happiness.

And real pain.

The girl I hate to love so much. Why did she had to chose him over me?
This pain, was definitely worst than Leah’s. Because at least, she knew Sam never had a choice, but Bella did. And she chose him.

“Hi Jacob” said my father. I hadn’t realized I was home. I was so absorbed by my thoughts I didn’t even remember opening the door.

“Hey dad” I half smiled. “what are you doing here, thought you were at Sue’s”

“yeah well, they are having a sort of crisis over there, with Leah”

“Ohh” I looked down.

“are you hungry?” he asked.

Wow. I hadn’t realized how hungry I was until he mentioned it, my stomach was making noises.

“Starving”

“Sue invited us to her place, she’s making steak, I was just waiting for you”

“I thought they were having problems with Leah”

“Yeah, well, I want to be with Sue, you know how hard it is for her, I came back to take you there” he told me.

“Ohh, ‘kay, so let’s go, I’m dying” I said.

I helped my father to get into the car, and I drove slowly to Sue’s place. Billy didn’t say anything, he knew what I was going through.

“here we are” he whispered when we got to Sue’s place.

“Hello Sue, dear, how are you?” Said Billy when we entered the house.

“Hi Billy, well you know, trying to deal with my children” she sighed.

“How is she?” asked my dad.

“Hasn’t got out of her room, she is still crying”. Sue’s face was full of sadness.

“Hey Jake! Hi Billy!” said Seth entering the room.

“Hey kid” I said.

“Hi Seth, how’re you doing?” asked Billy.

“I’m fine, just dealing with my sister, you know she’s getting complicated”

“Yeah” I sighed.

“Mom, sometin’ smells great! I’m starving!” Said Seth with excitement.

“Sure, come on, let’s sit down” Sue smiled.

We all followed her to the dining table and sat down. She served me and Seth food for three. We ate it all.

Dinner was full with laughs and jokes, the dinner was amazing, she made steak, muffins, salad, baked potatoes and chocolate musse. But, there was something missing, and no one dare to say anything, until at the end of dinner, Billy finally said it.

“Isn’t Leah going to eat anything?”

“I don’t know, she won’t let me in nor Seth, so I don’t think she’s going to eat ” Sue said.

“Well….maybe I could try” I suggested.

Everyone gave me a look.

“I know, I know, but, what can we lose?” I told them.

“Okay, I already have her plate ready, just in case she would come out, here” she said handing me the plate “just try”.

Slowly, I walked to Leah’s room and put my ear against the door.

Silence.

I knocked.

No response.

I knocked again, once, twice, and again.

Nothing.

Okay, now I’m getting scared.

“Leah” I said knocking the door again. “Leah could you please open up, it’s me, Jake”. Okay, so I felt kind of stupid saying that last thing, but she wasn’t answering.

“Leah, please let me in, or well….say something” I said, knocking again.

I turned around, and I saw a tear coming down Sue’s face. Seth was hugging her.

“Leah, open the door, please”

Knock, knock, knock.

“Leah! Open the door!!” I yelled.

“Jeez!, what do you want!” Leah opened the door abruptly.

“Umm..well, I just wanted to know if you wanted to eat something” I said.

“Leah! Honey please come out” Sue said, I could almost hear the bump in her throat.

“Mom..please” she said, closing the door.

“Wait, then let me in” I said.

“What?” she whispered.

“Please, I just want to talk to you” I told her.

She hesitated for a minute “Fine”.

Slowly, I walked into Leah’s room, with the plate on my hand, having no idea what to tell her.
"It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, despite everything, that people are truly good at heart" Anne Frank.

Diana!

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:10 am
Meep(: says...

Nice!
Though I wish everyone would stop leaving their reader's hanging.
Its so torturous waiting for the next chapter.
Wow. If Leah's running a fever, she going to be ultra warm.
Werewolves are already so hot.
PM me when the next chapter comes out!
Thanks! :D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet