z

Young Writers Society

HSM in RL chapter 4

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:03 pm
spaced_out says...

HSM IN RL CHAPTER 4; the portal

"OMG. I knew that the baby was due in June, but not before graduation!" said Matt

"would you drive a hell of a lot faster- my ass hurts!" said Vanessa

"He's driving!" said Alvin

"why don't we use our seeing things to spy on Lucas and Ashley ?" asked Matt

They all looked older then they were. They were teens. You would not think so. It made their hearts sink, knowing their lives were down the drain, since they took off their cloths. It made them all so sad.

"SURE!" said the group

The group saw Ashly being fucked... oh how they loved it!

"she's getting a big shock tomorrow when she finds out!" said Vanessa, wincing in pain

Ashley returned to suck on Lucas's cock.

"baby, do it harder!" he yelled

"ok.. too disturbing" said Matt\

"hey look I found the phone!" said Alvin

"set it to the SL." said Matt

Matt pushed the button and off they went.
------
MATT
if you can dream YOU CAN DO IT!

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:43 pm
Spazztardchild says...

OK. I won't say the 'C word' again. But please do.

Random secks scene. Although not. It is a little bit better!

me experience They all looked older then they were. They were teens. You would not think so. It made their hearts sink, knowing their lives were down the drain, since they took off their cloths. It made them all so sad.

This is too matter of fact. If taking off their clothes is making them sad ... why would they do it in the first place? Join up the first three sentences because they look awkward separated.

SL means?

The group saw Ashly being fucked... oh how they loved it!

Why on earth would you watch someone doing the nasty when you are about to give birth? That makes no sense whatsoever. I personally would not love watching something that made pain at the time of experiencing said pain.

Overall: needs more description! You are not writing a play. Treat this as a story and show us what exactly what is happening. The bare bones are here but the rest is missing!

I know I probably sound like a parrot but please do heed my words. They are for your benefit. ;p

The direction is natural for what it is! You decide what you do next. Tis not up to me.
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Graffito

It made me LOLums

Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)