z

Young Writers Society

Love and Murder in Mitadake Chapter 3

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:07 pm
Abocreature says...

Sorry for how long it took, it's been pretty busy the past couple days. I know, this is VERY unrealistic, but this is the first story I have ever completed so I don't expect it to be good.
----------------------

Chapter 3

It was black, completely black. I could barely make out the conversation happening before me “…..kill….”

“…didn’t….to…”

“…great…”

“Well…..go……bye”

I heard footsteps getting quieter and quieter. Then I felt a crash on my stomach, that’s what got knocked me back into consciousness. I sat up with Suki on my lap. She fluttered her eyes open. She sat up rather quickly “J-Jin? What’s going on? What happened?” She looked at me with those scared, yet caring, eyes. I just looked at her with disbelief. “Jin? What’s wrong?”.

“Suki, I can’t believe you would do this”

“Do what?” She was getting worried

I touched the back of my head and showed her the blood “You helped someone try to kill me”

“Jin! I would never try and kill you! I swear! Please believe me, I would never hurt you”

“S-Suki… wait, what’s the last thing you remember?”

“Um… let’s see… I remember, Mina missing… then a feeling of terror came over me… and…” She looked at me, even more frightened. “Then nothing. I just remember waking up in your lap”

I hugged her “I’m sorry for blaming you. It’s just that James and Mina both- wait, Mina?!” I looked around. Her body was gone.

“Jin, what’s wrong? Didn’t we already get past the fact that Mina is missing?”

“But… I remember you knocking her out… and those kids… they stopped singing… and… ugh…” I put my hand on my head “My head hurts”

“Jin, are you OK?”

“Yea… I think-” A feeling of terror came over me. Then, nothing. Just darkness.

I awoke in the hallway. I was sitting towards the wall and Suki, well, Suki was standing in front of me, with an ax to my throat. “Jin, I-I can’t believe you would do this to me” A tear slid down her face.

“S-Suki, what are you talking about?” I said with terror and sadness.

“You know what you did!” She screamed with tears in her eyes.

I started to cry a little bit “Please, Suki. I don’t know what happened. All I remember is you in my lap and-”

“Shut up! I’ve had enough of your lies!”

“Suki please, don’t do this!”

“I-I’m sorry Jin…” She brought the axe back, preparing to strike.

“Please Suki, I-I love you”

“W-what?” She froze and the ax fell out of her hand “J-Jin.”

“Suki, I-”

“N-no. No, this must be a dream.” She started to back up, slowly “First you try to kill me, now you say you love me?” She slid down the wall into a sitting position “This can’t be happening”

“Suki, I don’t remember trying to kill you. Please believe me”

More tears came out of her eyes “Jin, you don’t know how happy it makes me to hear you say that. She slowly made her way toward me “The truth is, I love you too”

I was overcome with happiness. All of the problems disappeared. For a moment, at least, I was truly happy.

She jumped on to me and kissed me. We kissed passionately. “Suki”

“What is it, love?”

“We should go back to the basement to see if the others are alright, dear”

“Good idea, honey” We smiled at each other before heading off to the basement. We got there quicker than expected, it may have been because I was thinking of Suki so much. We walked up to the door and knocked. “Tom? Matt? You in there?” I called out. The door slid open a bit. “Thanks, I-”

“Is Mina with you?” Tom asked, holding the door

I replied “Well, something went wrong with Mina and-”

“Wait here for a second” I could hear tears filling up in his eyes, it made me kind of nervous. I heard footsteps and then what sounded like a box opening. I heard the clank of metal coming from inside the room, and the footsteps got louder.

He yanked open the door and jumped at me with his ax in the air. Time seamed to freeze. He is going to kill me I thought.

24 Reviews

Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:01 am
Abocreature says...

I'm not sure if I'm going to finish this story. It's because out of the 145 people who read it, only 1 person actually said it was good. I'm really discouraged about my writing and it makes me wonder if I'm actually good or not. I think I'm just going to write something else or submit one of my poems. If you want me to continue, then please, by all means, speak up.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:02 am
Hands05 says...

Great chapter! Just two grammar errors.

Abocreature wrote: I awoke in the hallway. I was sitting towards the wall and Suki, well, Suki was standing in front of me, with an ax to my throat. “Jin, I-I can’t believe you would do this to me” A tear slid down her face.

It should be "axe."

Aborcreature wrote:He yanked open the door and jumped at me with his ax in the air. Time seamed to freeze. He is going to kill me I thought.

Axe again, and also "seamed" should be "seemed."

PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T END THIS STORY! :( It could be a bit unrealistic sometimes (The story is moving to fast) but it is still a great story! I would love for you to continue writing chapters, I would follow this.

24 Reviews

Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:35 am
Abocreature says...

Ok then, I will continue! And thanks for the support, I'm really glad someone likes this! ;)
Oh, and I tried axe, but for some reason it isn't in my computer's dictionary. Weird...

It had a perfectly round door like a porthole, painted green, with a shiny yellow brass knob in the exact middle. The door opened on to a tube-shaped hall like a tunnel: a very comfortable tunnel without smoke, with panelled walls, and floors tiled and carpeted, provided with polished chairs, and lots and lots of pegs for hats and coats—the hobbit was fond of visitors. The tunnel wound on and on, going fairly but not quite straight into the side of the hill —The Hill, as all the people for many miles round called it—and many little round doors opened out of it, first on one side and then on another.
— JRR Tolkien