Yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 1

Reviews: 2
Tue May 27, 2008 12:37 am
Samurai123321 says...

MNT:Gaiden is based off of TMNT (2003) episode "Same as it Never was." My fanfiction is about what Leo was doing in Japan. The MNT:Gaiden was made by Hoang-Quan Pham "Tigerfog" . Here is the link to her comic.( http://www.obscurezodiac.com/ ) visit it if you're interested. It will probably help ya out in my fanfiction.

Helpful Hint: Leo is much more older- I'd say about in his mid twenties. He is trying to delive a cursed sword back to its owner. Its the reason he is on this journey. Since it made him attack his brothers and kill his master.

Any other questions? Then I'll begin

Prologue:

“You think you can just do what ever the hell ya want!” A man yelled.
It was a member of the local gang. They were really angry towards my family. We had not paid our monthly tax to them, and now they were going to hurt us.
I was hiding in the closet, when they came. My mother had put me in there.
“M-mom.” I whispered.

I was so scared, so afraid to make even the slightest noise. All I could do was watch as they hurt my mom.
One of them pushed my mom to the ground. She was crying just like I was. It hurt so badly, only being a watcher. I knew if I tried to save her, they’d kill me too. My mom told me not to come out of the closet no matter what. If I died she’s never forgive herself.

Looking through a crack I watched my mother sob over the corpse of my father. More tears began to trickle from my blood shot eyes. My father had been tortured for not paying. It made me so angry. Even after they killed him. They defiled his body, making it almost unrecognizable.
Why were they doing this? How could they enjoy this so much- causing people they didn’t even know, so much suffering?
The one in charge began to laugh. “Thought you could deny the White Tiger’s their due?”

He was a short and tubby man, starting to bald. He made me sick. Such a low man- he had no honor.
“M-Mommy what’s happening?”
The voice was a young child’s. I instantly recognized it. It was Tobi- my 4 year-old brother. The bald man smiled. “Oh, what a stupid little kid.”
Two men from the gang walked towards him. “NO!” I screamed.
I rushed out of my hiding place to my little brother- trying to protect him.
I wrapped arms around him, shielding him from the horrid scene. I couldn’t bare to see Tobi look at our dead father.

Something hit the back of my head. It felt like a metal pipe. Dropping to the floor, I released my brother. Leaving him vulnerable. Watching him closely, I saw him run away. One of the men ran after him, and dragged him back.
My head hurt so badly. I couldn’t move, and I could barely see. But unfortunately I could hear- everything.

Tobi’s screamed echoed through out the room. Then there was a whacking sound, and then silence. My mother’s crying voice made me realize what had happened.
Those men had beaten my little defenseless brother to death. I fought, trying to get up. I pushed against the floor, but everything was so dizzy.
The next thing I heard was a gunshot. After that everything was swallowed up by darkness.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue May 27, 2008 1:04 am
Maki-Chan says...

Oh! I've heard of MNT:GAIDEN! Its an awsome fancomic. Tigerfog is such an amazing artist. He's going to be famous. Last I checked LEO! He came back! I frikin screamed and jumped for joy!

Anyways back with the review. ^_^

ummm...... I can't seem to see any major mistakes. Hmmm... I've been gone to long and now I can't get back into the groove of reviewing. Sigh.... sorry Samurai.

I thought this was neat though, and can't wait to read more ^_^
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

Reviews: 2
Tue May 27, 2008 1:10 am
Samurai123321 says...

thanks Maki. hmmmm..... thats weird. Maki is the same name I use on another site. It means Tree, right?

Well anyways. I spazzed out when I saw Leo pop into the comic (FINALLY). Its going to get more and more interesting from now on.

Did you cry when reading the prologue? I did and so did my sister, mom and brother. :cry: poor Master Splinter.

Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson