z

Young Writers Society

Soul's Wrath Chapter 2 Reaping Job

Reviews: 1
Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:57 am
killthezombie says...

Chapter 2 – Reaping Job

“"I hate this”," I said while jumping to building to building. It’s been ten years since I joined the Soul Society. I don’t remember anything about my past life, but in my dreams I’m laying on the ground, a girl running to me and calling my name.

Ten years of killing the Soul Society'’s trash, hollows. I stop on a building, in front of me was the hollow I’'ve been chasing from this morning. “

"AAhh there you are”," I said as the hollow turn to me. It screamed and jumped away from me. “
"Dammit”," I muttered as I jumped down to the ground and started running down the sidewalk.

“"Where are you?"” I thought to my self.
I started to walk across the street, then a car driving fast closed in, about to hit me. Getting ready for the impact, the car passed through me.

"“I never get use to that.," I thought to myself. After sighing I started looking again.

Turning the corner, the hollow jumped of the roof top and landed in front of me. It roared at me, it spat on my face. “

"You are so going to pay” for that," I threatened.

I started to back up to get a running start. Jumping over the hollow. I slashed the back of its neck. The hollow screamed and turned to dust and vanished in the wind.

“"Wait you’re not the hollow I was chasing. Crap”," I realized.

Jumping up to a building I started to look around.

"“Come out where ever you are!!”" I shouted. “

"Come on”." I sighed

I started to jump from building to building. Then there it was jumping off a building and landing on the ground.

But the hollow wasn’t jumping off to run; it landed in front of a girl. “

"That’s carious”," I said to myself.

I drew my zampakto, jumped off the building and slice the hollow's back. The creature screamed and turned to dust. Behind the hollow was the girl she didn’t look scare at all. In fact she looked at me, like she could see me clearly.

“"A-are you OK?”" I asked.

She nodded. “

"You can see me clearly?”" I added

She nodded again.

" “What’s your name?” "
“
"Gina Haruno" “ She answered

*hope you like :)*
Story never Changes, only the names and faces

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:42 pm
Maki-Chan says...

Hurray!!! ^_^ I'm glad you're are done with this chapter- I will be working on chapter 3. Hope you like it.
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight