287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:48 pm
Maki-Chan says...

*This is based of a funny thing from X-Play. Go to Youtube and look it up ^_^*
*This is a test and if you guys like it I'll make more*

Chapter 1

Computer Trouble

"Alright all I have to do is find the files about the vice president and then we're out of here." Steve told Bob.

Bob pulls out his silent hand gun from his strap on his belt and shoots the lab-top- destroying it. Steve jumps up and hits Bob.

"What the HELL! Now we're stuck here looking for another frickin computer! Thanks Bob!" Steve yelled leaving the room.

The other agent dressed in black rubbed his eyes, and begins to sniffle. Steve stops and stares at his 'partner'." What?" He yelled.

"You don't have to be so mean about it. How was I suppose to know we needed to. That computer gave me a bad feeling." Bob whined.

" Only an idiot!" He stopped.

Bob gave him a sad look. Steve sighed." Let's just head towards the head of security's office. He had a computer."

Bob smiled." Don't worry I won't shoot it."

"you better not." Steve moaned.

"Hey! I sense some hostility in your tone Steve." Bob shouted." I want an apology!"

Steve rubbed his neck." We're going to be late."

Bob didn't move." Bob!" Steve yelled.

"Say it." Bob requested.

"Huh. i'm sorry." Steve quietly said.

"What? I didn't hear you?" Bob told Steve.

"I'm sorry." Steve said louder.

Bob smiled." Alright, now we can go."

5 minuets later

Secret agents Bob and Steve are in the Head of Security's office. Steve is on the computer on the desk." Ah damn it. This dude's computer needs a password... huu..Bob what do you think it is?" Steve asked.

"hmm... maybe its Scrubs." Bob answered.

"What? Why would it be Scrubs?" Steve asked.

"Its a great show. Really funny. He's probably watched and loved it." Bob answered back.

" Well what if he didn't see it? Then what?" Steve asked.

Bob scratched his head." I don't know ,and besides you should try it first."

Steve began to type the word 'Srcubs' in the computer." I highly doubt that this guy has ever watched this show or even would use it for his... Oh would you look at that it is his password."

Steve gasped." I...Bob how'd you know?"

Bob shrugged." Well I don't like to brag but I'm a great guesser."

" Can you tell me what my middle name is Bob?" Steve asked.

Bob rubbed his temples." It is Skipper."

Steve didn't answer." Well is it?" Bob asked.

Steve sighed." What?" Bob asked.

"Never mind." Steve responded.

Steve typed onto the computer files." Ok here it is. The Vice President is..."

Bob pulled out his hiden knife from his belt strap and cut the computer wires- which were connecting the screen with the battery.

"HEY! Bob I thought I told you not to destroy the frickin computers anymore!" Steve yelled.

"No you said not to shoot them. As you can clearly see I cut the wires." Bob responded.

He pointed to the wires. Steve breathed out." Steve. Hey Steve are you mad at me?" Bob asked.

" No. I'm not mad at you. I'm only pissed at myself. For not kicking you out of the room like I should of." Steve answered.

"Oh OK." Bob finished.

The door behind them swung open, and in came a guard." Hey what are you doing here?!" He yelled.

Pulling out his gun he shot Steve." Steve! NO!!!!" Bob yelled.

*Join us them next, when Specal agent Bob and Secret agent Steve perform more missions that will secure our freedoms.*
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:13 pm
Corvin Vandra says...

Yes! Great, I love Bob and Steve. They were the best part of X-Play, until they turned into Attack of the Show. Start turning these out, they're awesome. All I can say is work on the editing, it's kind of sloppy. Other than that it's perfect. Just remember, Bob and Steve make a lot of awkward, off the wall jokes and innuendos. Keep that in mind as you write. Good luck and keep 'em coming.

~Corvin Vandra
-Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death.

-There is no pleasure in having nothing to do; the fun is in having lots to do and not doing it.

-Violence reflects a severe lack of imagination.

Random avatar

Reviews: 254
Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:38 am
mikedb1492 says...

I read the other one before this but I don't think it matters. This one was pretty awesome too. You should definitely make more of these. Like the other one I could easily see the real show doing this. Well done.
Trying to get to heaven without Jesus is like climbing to the summit of Mount Everest naked. You die before it happens.

287 Reviews

Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:44 am
Maki-Chan says...

Cool I shall most defenatly make more ^_^

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:29 am
Pickle810 says...

Wheee! Somebody else who watches X-Play! Finally! Ha- now I can tell my friends that I am NOT the sole viewer!

Okay, just one thing I found- the dialogue, especially in the first part, is sort of just floating there. It needs a setting, for those unlucky people who have no idea who Steve and Bob are, where they are, etc. Add adjectives. Okay, so I'm addicted to adjectives like that homeless dude on Fifth Street was to drugs, but still- tell us where the people are, what the place looks like. Is it grey and bland, full of cubicles? Is it the comp. room of NYPL? Is it a secret underground info filing center for the so-called IRS (secretly assasins who decide their victims based on tax returns)?

Oh, and add commas to the nouns of direct address. Comedy is best when it's written with proper punctuation and all that!

I breathlessly await Chapter 2.
me: why can we kill for Jesus and not Muhammed?
my best friend: because Jesus is white.
me: that's not fair!
her: and what is?

287 Reviews

Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 am
Maki-Chan says...

^_^ I know! I thought I was the only X-Play viewer. I'm not alone YAH!

I'll fix this up, and add commas. Hopefully you'll like chapter 2- locked doors.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:35 am
Soul of the Phantom says...

W00T more X-Play viewers!

It was quite funny, worthy of the real show itself, but I had a one problem.

One is that it would be hard for other readers who are not familar with the TV Show or characters to understand what's going on. Try to show off the characters, and where they are and what they are doing.

Oh, also you spelled 'Special' wrong in the title.

Looking forward to more.
Lost Odyssey, Xbox 360:
Jansen: "What? We gotta cross the mountain? Your kidding there isn't even a road!"
Seth: "Your in trouble if you wear out this easily..."
Jansen: "WELL I DON'T WEAR OUT IN BED!"

I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix