z

Young Writers Society

Still Remains (Confessions of a Werewolf)

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:47 am
lisablack says...

This is not a Diary! As Sirius and James call it, it's simply a journal I write my thoughts in… as James would say, "You don’t need anymore books!"

Anyway… Dear journal I write thoughts in:

Black, sure it's nothing more than a color, a color of the unknown, unconscious, danger, mystery, darkness. However… lately it seems so much more to me, I love the unknown, I am apart of the darkness. It's nothing serious… but it seems to me it is. Just a midnight snog in the astronomy tower to him and the biggest secret of his life.

Only Prongs knows… Peter would slip and tell, Lily has a sneaking suspicion there is something going on, every time she would come up into our room Sirius and me would quickly break apart from hugging, holding each other or he would jump into his bed, its quite funny. Seeing him jump at least two feet into a other bed, I wonder if he can fly and don’t know it? I told him he should join that muggle show with the wild animals where the muggles fly and eat swords; he just laughed at me and told me to go to a support group for chocolateichs. I doubt Sirius thinks anything about me other than a best friend, its sad to think that one of your best friends is using you for sexual favors.

It was quite weird the first time anything happened, very weird in fact. It was full moon and we were all outside of the shrieking shack just running around and playing in the grass. Prongs was lying by a tree eating an apple, being tired from all the running around we had done and Wormtail was still chasing after Padfoot's tail. I decided to join in on the fun and started running after them. After he had realized I was behind him, he stopped in his tracks and turned towards me, let out a thunderous howl and jumped onto my back.

We started rolling around in the grass as Wormtail jumped up and down in excitement watching us wrestle, but in the end, Padfoot won. By pawing me in the face, I fell down on the ground and he pinned himself over me, his paws on mine. His grey eyes stared in mine as a sign of victory, but I saw so much more, I had no clue why I hadn't seen it before. Maybe it wasn’t a kiss after all, but in the dog world it was, he bent his head down to my ear and playfully bit my ear.

I started fighting him, because I am very ticklish and he knew that, before I knew it he had licked my mouth, he kept it there for what seemed the longest time and he slowly moved off me. Maybe it wasn’t a kiss? However, in the canine world it surely was, I wish we weren't in Animagus form. It would have felt so much more and had more feeling, James had seen what happened, but didn’t think anything because it was normal for Sirius to run up to James and playfully kiss him on the cheek.

Sirius, playboy of the school, and he's snogging me instead of other girls, its really odd. He still talks about them, but not like he used to, he still flirts, but not around me. I surely hope he don’t think I would get into a catfight with them or anything. I'm not in love with him, it just feels so good to be held by him, he's a much better kisser than any girl I have kissed. I'll write to you later, he's in here giving me that look, plus Peter and James is gone with Lily. SCORE!

Remus

"Moony!"

"Padfoot."

"With a other book I see," he said picking up my journal by tha cover as if it had a disease.

"I will give you a whole box of chocolate if I can burn all your books, those eyes are going to lose they're sparkle."

"That’s very tempting, but you don’t care about my eyes."

"Of course I do! Even….." he said throwing the book, with his index finger in the air circling it, and eventually pointing down to the middle of my jeans, where Sirius says 'it' puts the beast in werewolf.

"Here."

I stared at him for a second… That glare in his eyes, that sexy grin, my heart about to bust out of my chest. I slowly moved my hand from my side and ran it under his fingers where they still lied on my 'beast'.

"I know you like mine, but we wouldn’t know about that… yet... have we." He put a strong input on yet.

"We'll find out soon enough." I said in a tone that was very unlike my own.

He let out a low growl, and parted his hand from mine, placed it beside me and I saw him lift himself up on the bed by his knees. It made me nervous, his knees were at my feet where his hands were placed on each side of my arse. His face… was directly at my knees. He stayed there staring at me, with that bad boy look he gave all the girls, and slowly crawled up towards me like a cat.

"Rem…us… "He said very slowly.

"Sirius."

"I always knew I wanted in your bed, I just didn’t know why." He said still slowly crawling to my face.

"I do.. You said it was so much softer… I should have known better."

His face was now over top of mine, his hands softly raced each other up my sides, which made me shake, laced into my fingers, and lifted him in the air, carrying them over my head. He pinned my arms there holding my hands, and I remembered our first kiss. His gorgeous grey eyes, I felt as if I could look into his soul and tell every secret he held.

"You bring out the rebel in me." He whispered as his lips met with my ear and he slowly started kissing my temple, leading down to my neck.

I didn’t want to make much of a commotion, I didn’t want him to know how much he bothered me, how he filled every passion I have ever dreamed of. Without meaning to, my body rubbed around on the bed as he kissed and took little bites all along my neck, I started to hear him moan, and then I felt I had no more control over my own body.

My hands climbed out of Sirius' hold and found they're fav place on his hips, I held them there gripping with every kiss. I prayed for him to kiss my lips, he was going to be in trouble if he didn’t move away from my neck, I ran my hands onto his soft perfect stomach and up his shirt, and over his chest. This time he jeered, his whole body was shaking.

"That’s what you get." I whispered.
Last edited by lisablack on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:45 am
Wolf says...

I didn't read this. :oops:
The length is quite...overwhelming. You should shorten it into smaller posts and then I'll give you a critique.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

210 Reviews

Reviews: 210
Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:02 pm
Meep says...

Mmmm, puppyshipping!

Okay, now that I've got that out of the way ... ( :oops: )

The fic itself was ... so-so. I've read a lot of SB/RL fic (and when I say a lot, I mean a lot) and if I'd read this one anywhere else, I probably wouldn't've even finished reading this section. I mean, it's fairly standard puppyshipping stuff. I'm not a big fan of emo!Remus, but that's a matter of taste. However, your characterization is fairly bland - especially if this is supposed to be a journal. It just doesn't sound very ... Remus-y. (Have you read Sheobox Project? If not, do so - it's amazing. If so - your characterization of Remus seems like a pale shadow of spb!Remus.)

One thing that caught my eye in particular was the scene in the full moon. Remus seemed all together too sentient to be in werewolf mode. I believe it says that when he was with his friends he was able to retain some of his humanity when he changed. Padfoot and Prongs had their work cut out for them keeping him in line, and I'm not sure how much of the nights adventures he would remember.

All in all ... it's certainly not bad fic, but it's not really something I'd bookmark and check back for more, y'know? It's kinda bland.
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:17 am
alleycat13 says...

Um, I don't read a lot of HP fanfiction, and this is the reason why. I quit about halfway through for two reasons-- 1. the story itself and 2. your grammar.

I don't like slash fics, so I guess I shouldn't have read this in the first place, but, even if you annoyed with that, you're should still listen to what I have to say about your grammar.

However… lately it seems so much more to me, I love the unknown, I am apart of the darkness.
It should be "a part", and that is a comma splice, meaning it should be two sentences.

With a other book I see
Do you mean "another book"?

those eyes are going to lose they're sparkle."
It should be "their".

Also, I agree with Snoink that your characterization is bland.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

Got YWS?

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf