z

Young Writers Society

One Night Pt2

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:32 pm
Night Mistress says...

Serena was practicing her techniques, perfecting them...or trying to. So couldn’t concentrate, not without problems, as her thoughts kept wandering.

I can’t concentrate. She finally gave up with disgust at herself, catching her blade. Kai’s face keeps coming up in my head. Maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to come up here with him...

She paused and looked at her blade once more sighing to herself. But when I’m with him... her eyes took on a sad lonely cast, mirroring the broken pieces of her soul. I feel safe with him...I don’t understand why...

She heard thunder in the distance and looked up to the sky instantly, where dark clouds had gathered steadily within the time as she trained unaware. Frowning slightly she began to move back to where she had left Kai. Looks like it’s getting ready to rain. She thought. I better get Kai.

Kai heard the thunder and scowled to himself glancing up. Just great. He thought annoyed. I can’t finish now... He looked to the damage he had inflicted to the surrounding area around him, and felt mildly satisfied that he had at least been able to accomplish something.
Drops of rain began to fall slowly from the air as he caught his blade.

“Kai!”

He turned and saw Serena walking towards him calmly through the bush, she halted to grab her bag and cocked a brow inquiringly while glancing around.

“You roasted this place.” She commented lightly.

Kai shrugged taking up his own bag. “Not really.”

“The storms getting close.” Serena observed glancing to the sky again as thunder rumbled louder this time. “We should head to the cabin before we get caught in it.”

“Hn.” Kai answered in agreement. They started walking towards the cabin, Kai allowing Serena to lead once again, when the rain began to fall harder, becoming quickly a downpour.

“Great.” Muttered Serena scowling as she quickly got drentched, causing her cloths to stick to her. “Come on, we better hurry before we catch a cold.”

They picked up the pace until they were running through the forest until they got to the cabin. With a flick of her wrist, Serena unlocked the door, pushing through the door, and let Kai in behind her. Glancing around, she found the cabin was still neat as it had been left, except a bit chilly with the whether, and lack of fire.

“We’ll need to have a shower...” she mumbled out loud, picking at her clothes, which were firmly stuck to her like a second skin. She didn’t realize her actions drew Kai’s gaze, and made him watch her attentively, going over the way her curves stood out. But he looked away quickly when she glanced at him, feeling a small unwanted blush cross his cheeks at almost being caught.

“Do you want to go first?” She asked.

“You go .” Kai muttered still not looking at her.

Serena hesitated. “Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“All right...” She replied as she walked to the bathroom. But she paused as he quietly spoke her name. “Serena.”

“Yes?”

“How many rooms does this place have?” Kai looked around searching for more rooms, but found little to none, other than the one he saw off to the right, and the bathroom next to it, where she stood. Serena bit the inside of her lip her thoughts suddenly worried.

“There’s only the bathroom and this room. Sorry. I guess I should have told you earlier.” She muttered before she ducked into the bathroom.

Kai closed his eyes at the deeper meaning he got behind it. Great, I’ll be sharing a room with her then... Uneasily he shifted, noticing the chill in the cabin. Will I be able to control my lust for her? He thought worried as he ran a hand through his damp hair. Shaking his head helplessly he went to the fireplace.
~*~*~*~
Stay tuned for part 3
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour