z

Young Writers Society

Automatically in Love: Bill Kaulitz fantasy Ch.5

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 pm
TokioHotelVampire says...

Britt's Perspective
"I HATE HER SO MUCH! WHY IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH BILL WHEN IT SHOULD BE ME BY HIS SIDE?! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S BRAINWASHED HIM TO THINK ME AND HIM AREN'T TOGETHER!" I'm complaining to Grace because Bill and lexis just left the restaraunt. I'm getting into the car wiping off my makeup. "I put on all black for NOTHING!"
"Well, at least you blended in!"
"THAT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT!"
"Y-You're right. You're always right! Completly! Lexis is such a..."
"SHUT UP AND LET ME DRIVE!" I park in front of the park and run to the bench. I can't help myself and start balling. Why is Bill even looking at Lexis? She's not a good person to be around! Bill really deserves better. Better being me.
"Are you okay Miss?" I look behind me to find the source of the voice. A boy wearinga black t-shirt with skulls all over it,white pants with black stitches on them, and an un-zipped black hoodieis looking at me."Are you okay Miss?" he repeats.
"No." I turn back around and put my head in my hands. "This girl I hate stole my boyfriend and brainwashed him into thinking he wasn't my boyfriend." He sits down next to me. "Who are you anyway?"
"My name's Ryan. What is your name?"
"Britt."
"Who is this girl you hate?"
"Lexis. I hate her guts."
"Lexis? Oh god. She is so amazing."
"WHAT?!"
"We used to go out. But she broke up with me for some reason. I want her back so much."
"If you help me get my boyfriend back, I'll help you get her back."
"Really?" I nod my head. "Deal." We shake hands.
"This could be the start of a wonderful new alliance."
"Amen to that. Hold on." He takes a pocket-knife and slits his wrist. "That's better." He sqeezes his wrist and more blood comes from the cut.
"EEEEEEWWWWW! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT FOR?!"
"Oh, you're not emo?"
"Heck no! I'm only wearing all this black because I wanted to fit in at Happy Harry's."
"But I love Happy Harry's."
"Ugh. I'm not a dark person. I'm a beautiful bright, happy kind of person. A "prep" as you call us."
"I don't care. We're still on with the deal." He is sooo not on my friends list. No matter. I'm going to get Bill back, and Lexis will be out of my way.
Mein Herz kämpft
Gegen mich
Wie'n Alien in mir
Ich steh auf
Dreh mich um
Alles blutverschmiert
Ich schau in den Spiegel
Und da steht geschrieben

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 pm
LadyPurple says...

TokioHotelVampire wrote:Britt's Perspective
"I HATE HER SO MUCH! WHY IS SHE HANGING OUT WITH BILL WHEN IT SHOULD BE ME BY HIS SIDE?! I'M HIS GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S BRAINWASHED HIM TO THINK ME AND HIM AREN'T TOGETHER!" I'm complaining to Grace because Bill and lexis just left the restaraunt. I'm getting into the car wiping off my makeup. "I put on all black for NOTHING!"
"Well, at least you blended in!"
"THAT DOESN'T MATTER ONE BIT!"
"Y-You're right. You're always right! Completly! Lexis is such a..."
"SHUT UP AND LET ME DRIVE!" I park in front of the park and run to the bench. I can't help myself and start balling. Why is Bill even looking at Lexis? She's not a good person to be around! Bill really deserves better. Better being me.
"Are you okay Miss?" I look behind me to find the source of the voice. A boy wearinga black t-shirt with skulls all over it, white pants with black stitches on them, and an un-zipped black hoodieis looking at me."Are you okay Miss?" he repeats.
"No." I turn back around and put my head in my hands. "This girl I hate stole my boyfriend and brainwashed him into thinking he wasn't my boyfriend." He sits down next to me. "Who are you anyway?"
"My name's Ryan. What is your name?"
"Britt."
"Who is this girl you hate?"
"Lexis. I hate her guts."
"Lexis? Oh, god. She is so amazing."
"WHAT?!"
"We used to go out. But she broke up with me for some reason. I want her back so much."
"If you help me get my boyfriend back, I'll help you get her back."
"Really?" I nod my head. "Deal." We shake hands.
"This could be the start of a wonderful new alliance."
"Amen to that. Hold on." He takes a pocket-knife and slits his wrist. "That's better." He sqeezes his wrist and more blood comes from the cut.
"EEEEEEWWWWW! WHAT THE HECK IS THAT FOR?!"
"Oh, you're not emo?"
"Heck no! I'm only wearing all this black because I wanted to fit in at Happy Harry's."
"But I love Happy Harry's."
"Ugh. I'm not a dark person. I'm a beautiful bright, happy kind of person. A "prep" as you call us."
"I don't care. We're still on with the deal." He is sooo not on my friends list. No matter. I'm going to get Bill back, and Lexis will be out of my way.

Is all the caps necessary? Also, emo people don't just slit their wrists. They have reasons such as deppression, peer pressure, stuff like that. That guy did it for no reason at all... I'm sorry to say it, really, but I don't like this. The story is just... maybe it's not my style... You need work with the grammar at some parts, punctuation, and some re wording is needed. I hope you get this worked out.
~Ladypurple.
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare