z

Young Writers Society

Prince Of Persia Epilogue (Part I)

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:25 pm
AnnaMamaLama says...

This is just a little story I wrote. It's set in the aftermath of the Prince of Persia storyline (PS3 Game) and I hope you like it.
Attachments
Prince of Persia (1).doc
(209.5 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate when they're right, you believe less and less until you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:23 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

Anna, this story is very good so far. However there seems to be 50 pages!! I couldn't finish it!! Not because it's boring or anything but i have to leave in 40 minutes for family stuff and this was unexpectedly very long. :D

P.S. I will try and give you a full review later on

P.P.S. I advise that ya try and do at least 2 reviews yourself missy. :D

**Mo**
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:05 pm
AnnaMamaLama says...

Yeah, I know it's quite long, but I'll be honest with you, that's just half of it. I wrote another one thats about fifty pages long, so I'll post that up some other time. A review would be appreciated greatly, and yes, I'll do some myself ;)

Thanks anyways :D
I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate when they're right, you believe less and less until you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.

The most important thing is to have fun! Stress makes for distress and neither of those belong in writing!
— Kaia