I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate when they're right, you believe less and less until you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.
Anna, this story is very good so far. However there seems to be 50 pages!! I couldn't finish it!! Not because it's boring or anything but i have to leave in 40 minutes for family stuff and this was unexpectedly very long.
P.S. I will try and give you a full review later on
P.P.S. I advise that ya try and do at least 2 reviews yourself missy.
**Mo**
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life
Yeah, I know it's quite long, but I'll be honest with you, that's just half of it. I wrote another one thats about fifty pages long, so I'll post that up some other time. A review would be appreciated greatly, and yes, I'll do some myself
Thanks anyways
I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you learn to let go, things go wrong so you can appreciate when they're right, you believe less and less until you eventually learn to trust no-one but yourself and sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting. — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan