z

Young Writers Society

BloodMoon chapter3

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:27 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

"What happened?" Clarisse ordered as he began to work on Rain and Calico.

"They were attacked by a vampire! The blond one was bitten. And were not sure about the other one." Sam reported.

There was a long silence as Clarisse worked on them, I felt my body going weak. What if Rain turned into a vampire? I could live with that, but what if she kills someone I'll be forced to kill her. Then again what if she dies from the poison? I would never even know her.

"I'm sorry." Clarisse voice interrupted my thoughts. "I cannot change the blond girls fate. The poison was sent through her neck, and was able to go straight to the heart.

"What about, Rain?!" I nearly shout.

"Well for some reason it's not affecting her as fast, but I can't suck out the poison, because there's to much. But I think there might be away to save her, maybe."

"What is it well do anything we can?" Sam promised.

"Well you see the only blood that's can not get infected is yours. So maybe if we transfer some of your blood into her, then maybe just maybe she can stay human, or it may just kill her and not even give her a chance." Clarisse trailed off.

"Well I think it would be better for her that way, maybe she just might think this was a bad dream,or something." Sam said sadly.

"Okay, she has AB blood and that means. . ." Clarisse began, before being interrupted by Wayne.

"How do you know what type of blood she has?" Wayne asked with his usual confused look.

"Since I'm around humans so much, I've memorized what each different blood smells like." Clarisse explained.

"So each blood smells different?" Wayne asked with his normal confused look which he gives to every one every day.

"I'll explain more later, right now I need to take some blood from you." Clarisse said while pulling out a needle.

"What!"

"Well you see your the only one who has AB blood, other than Rain."

"Can't you take her blood?"

"Yeah take the girl with poison in her blood and then give it back to her?" Paul said as he walked in with a boy in his arms.

"What you found another human? How many of them are in the woods tonight?" Wayne whined.

"Look there's no time to worry about that, John (a made up pack member) can take care of them. Right now we need to worry about Rain, Wayne come on man, please I need you to help Clarisse to save her." I begged.

"Sure whatever what do I need to do?" Wayne sighed.

Later after Clarisse took Wayne's blood and injected it into Rain. The house was silent. . .

Rain~

Have you ever fainted, because an evil vampire attacked you, your best friend, and psycho emo/goth cousin. Okay if you answered yes then have you ever woken up afterwards in a room of super hot guys surrounding you, but only noticed one of them?

It was strange how his eyes were a deep chocolate brown that could make the coldest heart melt. They look like they would be filled of joy an happiness, but they weren't. Why weren't they? What could have done this to this. . .this. . .god! Some how I felt like I was this cause of the pain.

"I see your awake." his voice was like a soft blanket, made of velvet. It felt like it was wrapping around me trying to protect me. . .

Protect me from what?. . . THAT THING!!!

I bolted up looking around. "Calico! Where's Calico and Taiga?" my voice started to get higher than normal if that's even possible. I felt a sudden gab in my ribs, causing me to wince.

"You shouldn't move so much." he instructed as he tried to make me lie down.

"Where's Calico, and Taiga?" I asked again my voice getting higher and higher.

"Don't worry there fine. . ." he whispered the last part as if he was trying to avoid something, I couldn't put my finger on it but something was wrong.

I looked at him trying to tell what he was thinking. Why was he here? Wait. . .where's here? I looked around the room, it looked like a normal hospital room but it wasn't.

"Where em I?" I thought loud.

"Um. . .do you know Dr.Cullen?" the goofy looking one spoke up.

I nod my head. "This is his house." the first one spoke this time.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"My name is Seth, this is Wayne, Paul, Sam, and Jared." he says while indicating to each and every one.

"Hi." I manage before I feel dizzy and feel my body shutting down.

Seth~

"Whats wrong with her?!" I find myself panicking now.

"Don't worry. She's still very weak." Clarisse said as he walked in to calm us down, followed by Alice.

"How are the others?" Sam asked.

"The boy he's fine just a broken arm, and bruised ribs. He will be fine thou."

"What about the other girl?" Sam voice grew darker for a moment.

"That's why were up here." Alice chimed. "I can't see anything, when with you guys around." she paused for a moment to let reality sink in.

"Okay but will be back in an hour." Sam agreed.

"Nope." Alice chirped. "It would mess with my visions if you know the exact time to come back we'll call." she replied as she skipped off.

"Wow Alice ." Wayne said in a weird voice as we got back to La push.

"Do you like Alice?" Paul chuckled.

"Nope." Wayne said happily.

"Then what?" Jared asked.

"She told me she'll give me lessons on how to walk like her!" Wayne announced with a huge smile. "Except that I have no idea when." he sighed.

"Are you gay?" Paul asked while cocking his head to the side.

"No. . .I just want to be. . .a. . .ballerina. . .when I grow up." he whispered the last part, but with are raptor sharp hearing. It sound like it was being blared though a speaker on high.We all exchanged glances, then everyone started to bust out laughing. Wayne just smiled, he always knows how to change the subject from tense to his stupidity. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who realizes that he isn't as stupid as he acts. I think he's the only one in are pack who gets straight A's. I stopped laughing and glance at him, and wonder when did this goof ball of a kid turn to making fum of himself just to make us feel better? Feeling tired I got up to go outside.

After being outside for about five minutes I heard Wayne's child like voice. "I'm sure she's fine." he comforts. I never know why but whenever Wayne's around I feel better. He's like my right hand man. He never lets me down, and I guess I feel like he's my younger brother that I have to protect.

"Why do you act so dumb? I mean your the smartest out of all of us." I say indicating the pack.

He just smiled his little smile "Well that's not really a compliment. I mean I'm pretty sure that a shovel is smarter than Paul."

I chuckled "Your probably right, but seriously why make fun of yourself?"

"Simple if I make fun of one specific person then they might get mad. So this way everyone happy." he smiled.

"Hey Alice called." Jared reported as he walked up. "She said for us to get there as fast as we can."
Last edited by chinchillagirl_34 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:15 pm
bunnie_i_am says...

I saw a few gramar mistakes, but i'll leave those for others to point out! =)
The one thing that really kinda bothered me was this...
"Look there's no time to worry about that, Leah can take care of them.

Leah is with Jacob, remember??? =))
anyways...
it's very good and has alot going on, keep it up!!
keep me posted!!
bunnie!
"Having an eye for beauty isn't the same thing as a weakness except possibly when it comes to you."
"I just want to spend every possible minute of the rest of my life with you"
"I realize only one person will be damaged beyond repair if Peeta dies. Me"

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:50 pm
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Okay I couldn't think of anyone else who could be out there so I just made some one up. Thanks for the review Bunnie!

-Chinchilla
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather