z

Young Writers Society

Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

Reviews: 1
Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:53 pm
Werewolf says...

eh. It was actually not bad, although I am stongly opposed to H/HR. The writing was very welld one, and it flowed quite well. You had all the character pinned quite nicely. A few things I found that I couldn't believe was the whole singing dancing part, and when Hermione said her cousin made her take pole dancing lessons. But other then that, it wasn't that bad.
8/10

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:17 pm
harrypotterbooklover101 says...

That is soooooooo sick.Is ron and Hermione,not Harry and Hermione!
Always have a Happy Life!

Love everybody!

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:13 am
Moriah Leila says...

I liked it. I was expecting something that followed the plot of the Harry Potter books and when that didn't happen I was so pleased. I mean other than pyhsical descriptions, Ron's accent and the names of the characters you basically created a whole new story. But I like the spin on the characters, it makes them different people. It would be interesting how Ron would react to this situation had he been sober since it seems in the original books that he has a thing for Hermoine. And Summerless said something about Harry and Ginny having children together. If that were the case wouldn't these new feelings for Hermoine put a big spin on things. But I loved what you did with your "whim". Very good job.
I am not addicted to reading, I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:02 pm
dianis97 says...

Good job...I really liked it, but I never really expect harry thinking that way about Hermione
I like the way ron sounded like him...u know the mate thing also the accent made him sound drunk
it made me laugh a couple of times.....good job!
"It's a wonder I haven't abandoned all my ideals, they seem absurd and impractical. Yet I cling to them because I still believe, despite everything, that people are truly good at heart" Anne Frank.

Diana!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:55 am
spaced_out says...

This was a very good piece.

What you need to do:

more talk.

less script-like

better work

WHAT YOU HAVE:

alto

a plot

discription

alot of other things

Now if you look at these, and improve, you can do this. TRUST ME

MATT
if you can dream YOU CAN DO IT!

Random avatar

Reviews: 5
Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 am
Sparrow says...

All i can say is wow. I'm all for the Harry and Ginny thing but in the beginning i thought Hermione and Harry were definitely going to hook up so I don't really have anything against it. I can't really see them singing those songs because they are muggle songs. They probaly would sing a Weird Sisters song or something like that. Over all this is a great fan fiction
"America is my country and Paris is my hometown"
-Gertrude Stein

Moo.
— Cow