z

Young Writers Society

The Hard Stand Chapter3

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 pm
lordgluzman says...

The ending of the last chapter: “No! No. I don’t want any more lies.” I mad a deep breath “I love.” All of a sudden I felt her lips touch mine.

Chapter 3
Finding Her

Next second I found my self in battle again “Your fine!” A soldier yelled “You are going to liv-, aghhhh!!! It burns.” The soldier fell on top of me bleeding. As I stand up trying to get a hold of myself I picked up a spiker that was under my feet. Write when I grabbed it 3 grunts and a brute ran at me firing. I got to cover behind a huge dead hunter, and fired back. All the grunts fell one by one. The brute finally changed his mined about firing at me, he through a spike grenade. Good that my reactions are good, I went under the body of the hunter well the grenade was still in the air. I stayed under him for 10 seconds and waited for the grenade to blow, pushed him aside and continued firing. I finally got the brute. He got shot write in the forehead, in fact I nailed him to a wall of a huge temple were the covenant camped (In case you don’t know, the spiker is a weapon that fire’s spikes at you instead of bullets.) I watched the nailed brute for couple of seconds until 3 marines flew at him.

I looked behind to see what caused this. “Owe my God…” I thought as I saw 3 hunters grabbing and tossing the marines from sides to sides, from places to places. One of the hunter looked at me, you could tell it was really bad tempered by the way he reaped the soldiers apart. The beast ran at me fast as it could. Luckily I rolled aside and fired at its back. Their was a little quiet scene at first, but it ended as his spikes went up on its back (When the spikes go up on a hunters back that means it is really angry. They are really sharp, if you would touch it with your finger it would have been cut in half.) The hunter tried to tackle me with its back by backing up. I tried to fire at its back, but it seemed like the hunter wouldn’t stop. I closed my eyes praying to God that my death won’t be painful; I waited 3 seconds but I still wasn’t dead, I wasn’t cut into millions of pieces. I decided to pick and see why I am still not dead. I opened one eye “Holy something!” I saw the hunter lying dead in front of me. As I looked back I saw 4 brutes coming at me. One of them with a gold armor was holding a gravity axe. I fired at the brutes. All of a sudden all for of them fell down screaming in agony. Of course, it was Anzi, the sniper. I looked at the top of the hill and saw him showing to me thumbs up, I did the same back.

“Will were over here!” somebody yelled. I followed the voice fast as I can and ran behind a blown up turret. “Thank God you’re alive!” Sam exclaimed. “Does any one remember what made me get a comma?” I asked. Brandon looked at me in the eyes and explained “Well, when you tried to get the needler. A Brute got I front of you and was about to stab you with he’s energy sword, luckily I noticed that and fired at him. Then the brute fell on top of you which caused you a coma because its armor is really heavy. I tried to save you but their was too much covenant around me.” “Were Matt and Tex are?” I asked. Matt and some other soldiers got split from us, but Tex, Well you see a T-Te- Tex.” All of a sudden the Commander interrupted Brandon and said “Tex is gone.” I knelled down on my knees and had nothing to say until a banshee (Covenant space craft.) fired at us. “Alright men looks like today isn’t our day we are retreating!” Commander yelled. I turned the upset way and ran “Son were do you think you are going?” Commander asked. I looked at his half bleeding oval face and replied “I am going to fined Tex.”
“God damn it son, you are not going to fined her! Listen to me no hell way you are going to fined her.” “I will take my risk sir!” I ran fast as I can to the direction were I last saw Tex. All of a sudden a squad of grunts fired at me “No!!!” the Commander yelled and fired at the munchkins with his shotgun. 2 grunts rolled to the left side I shot at them both, but just before the second grunt died he fired twice with his plasma rifle at the Commanders rib. “Ah shit! God no!” I cried as I ran up to Commander. “Ow my God, what have I done?” I squealed. “Son, if God wanted that I would risk my life to save you then Tex is alive. You still have a reason to live. I did my duty and it is time for me to go ho.” The Commander couldn’t finish his last word so I finished for him “You are going home, home sweet home.” I forced my self up grabbed his shot gun and two plasma rifles and continued my search.

The firing sounds were getting weaker and weaker. Until I heard a scream “Take cover!” I followed the voices fast as I could. All of a sudden I ran up behind a group of grunts and jackals (they are excellent shots, they are used usually for defense, mostly all the jackals carry an energy shield. They are size of a human. I would describe them as a velociraptor.) I ran up to their backs and fired. The squad started to panic and ran away, but then 4 marines jumped out of the rocks and fired. One of the grunts gas tank blowed up and the last survivors exploded. As I looked at one of the marines faces I realized one of them was Matt. “What are you doing down here? Why didn’t you escape with the other soldiers?” I asked “I and my other friends decided to fined Tex!” he answered. I just smiled back “I am here the same reason!” “Then follow me Will, we will fined her.” We walked so quite that you can’t compare the quietness of the dead! Hoping that Tex is alive. We reached an area fielded full of dead soldiers. My heart started to pump fast as it could. I did not feel anything but my blood flowing through my body! I moved slowly and looked around hoping that my eyes won’t fined a women named Tex. Each time when I past a dead female my heart was about to explode. “Will! Will Tex is over here!” Matt shouted. I closed my eyes for a moment, then I walked were she was laying; her lips were covered in blood and so was her arm. I lowered my head to Tex’s heart slowly slowly and slowly.
Last edited by lordgluzman on Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Blood is red
But Heaven is blue
The Devil will fined out
And take you

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:00 am
View Likes
1993vlad@gmail.com says...

hey can you go on myspace and tell me why there is no chapter 2 for this tory--because

i was looking for it and found nothing---maybe you spelled the story name from chapter

2 incorectly or something- just check-thanks----and by the way this chapter is so much

bigger then the first one---good job on that

in the first paragraph i didn't notice when the granade actully exploded--all i know is that it was in the air for liek 10 seconds

in the second paragraph you said "holy something"- i have no idea why you said taht and you didn't explain where the hunters went off too

in the third paragraph i still don't know what the hell happened to the hunters- did they ran off, or did they get killed or?--

in the fourth paragraph i am not sure what happened- you where first running to Tax then you turned around and ran to your commander who was dying--WHAT?- i did not get what happened there sorry

the last paragraph was good, i liked the way you descired how tax died without telling us that she died---peace

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 pm
lordgluzman says...

lordgluzman wrote:The ending of the last chapter: “No! No. I don’t want any more lies.” I mad a deep breath “I love.” All of a sudden I felt her lips touch mine.

Chapter 3
Finding Her

Next second I found my self in battle again “Your fine!” A soldier yelled “You are going to liv-, aghhhh!!! It burns.” The soldier fell on top of me bleeding. As I stand up trying to get a hold of myself I picked up a spiker that was under my feet. Write when I grabbed it 3 grunts and a brute ran at me firing. I got to cover behind a huge dead hunter, and fired back. All the grunts fell one by one. The brute finally changed his mined about firing at me, he through a spike grenade. Good that my reactions are good, I went under the body of the hunter well the grenade was still in the air. I stayed under him for 10 seconds and waited for the grenade to blow, pushed him aside and continued firing. I finally got the brute. He got shot write in the forehead, in fact I nailed him to a wall of a huge temple were the covenant camped (In case you don’t know, the spiker is a weapon that fire’s spikes at you instead of bullets.) I watched the nailed brute for couple of seconds until 3 marines flew at him.

I looked behind to see what caused this. “Owe my God…” I thought as I saw 3 hunters grabbing and tossing the marines from sides to sides, from places to places. One of the hunter looked at me, you could tell it was really bad tempered by the way he reaped the soldiers apart. The beast ran at me fast as it could. Luckily I rolled aside and fired at its back. Their was a little quiet scene at first, but it ended as his spikes went up on its back (When the spikes go up on a hunters back that means it is really angry. They are really sharp, if you would touch it with your finger it would have been cut in half.) The hunter tried to tackle me with its back by backing up. I tried to fire at its back, but it seemed like the hunter wouldn’t stop. I closed my eyes praying to God that my death won’t be painful; I waited 3 seconds but I still wasn’t dead, I wasn’t cut into millions of pieces. I decided to pick and see why I am still not dead. I opened one eye “Holy something!” I saw the hunter lying dead in front of me. As I looked back I saw 4 brutes coming at me. One of them with a gold armor was holding a gravity axe. I fired at the brutes. All of a sudden all for of them fell down screaming in agony. Of course, it was Anzi, the sniper. I looked at the top of the hill and saw him showing to me thumbs up, I did the same back.

“Will were over here!” somebody yelled. I followed the voice fast as I can and ran behind a blown up turret. “Thank God you’re alive!” Sam exclaimed. “Does any one remember what made me get a comma?” I asked. Brandon looked at me in the eyes and explained “Well, when you tried to get the needler. A Brute got I front of you and was about to stab you with he’s energy sword, luckily I noticed that and fired at him. Then the brute fell on top of you which caused you a coma because its armor is really heavy. I tried to save you but their was too much covenant around me.” “Were Matt and Tex are?” I asked. Matt and some other soldiers got split from us, but Tex, Well you see a T-Te- Tex.” All of a sudden the Commander interrupted Brandon and said “Tex is gone.” I knelled down on my knees and had nothing to say until a banshee (Covenant space craft.) fired at us. “Alright men looks like today isn’t our day we are retreating!” Commander yelled. I turned the upset way and ran “Son were do you think you are going?” Commander asked. I looked at his half bleeding oval face and replied “I am going to fined Tex.”
“God damn it son, you are not going to fined her! Listen to me no hell way you are going to fined her.” “I will take my risk sir!” I ran fast as I can to the direction were I last saw Tex. All of a sudden a squad of grunts fired at me “No!!!” the Commander yelled and fired at the munchkins with his shotgun. 2 grunts rolled to the left side I shot at them both, but just before the second grunt died he fired twice with his plasma rifle at the Commanders rib. “Ah shit! God no!” I cried as I ran up to Commander. “Ow my God, what have I done?” I squealed. “Son, if God wanted that I would risk my life to save you then Tex is alive. You still have a reason to live. I did my duty and it is time for me to go ho.” The Commander couldn’t finish his last word so I finished for him “You are going home, home sweet home.” I forced my self up grabbed his shot gun and two plasma rifles and continued my search.

The firing sounds were getting weaker and weaker. Until I heard a scream “Take cover!” I followed the voices fast as I could. All of a sudden I ran up behind a group of grunts and jackals (they are excellent shots, they are used usually for defense, mostly all the jackals carry an energy shield. They are size of a human. I would describe them as a velociraptor.) I ran up to their backs and fired. The squad started to panic and ran away, but then 4 marines jumped out of the rocks and fired. One of the grunts gas tank blowed up and the last survivors exploded. As I looked at one of the marines faces I realized one of them was Matt. “What are you doing down here? Why didn’t you escape with the other soldiers?” I asked “I and my other friends decided to fined Tex!” he answered. I just smiled back “I am here the same reason!” “Then follow me Will, we will fined her.” We walked so quite that you can’t compare the quietness of the dead! Hoping that Tex is alive. We reached an area fielded full of dead soldiers. My heart started to pump fast as it could. I did not feel anything but my blood flowing through my body! I moved slowly and looked around hoping that my eyes won’t fined a women named Tex. Each time when I past a dead female my heart was about to explode. “Will! Will Tex is over here!” Matt shouted. I closed my eyes for a moment, then I walked were she was laying; her lips were covered in blood and so was her arm. I lowered my head to Tex’s heart slowly slowly and slowly.
Blood is red
But Heaven is blue
The Devil will fined out
And take you

When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio