z

Young Writers Society

perfect breaking dawn end chapter 2

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:16 am
dianis97 says...

Hey everyone, thanks for reading the first chapter, I hope you guys like this, please review I want to know if I should keep posting more. All critique is accepted. Sorry about the English..i’m a Spanish speaker ;)

Chapter 2
And there I was, walking down the aisle by my father, with all my friends and love ones watching me doing what they think was the biggest mistake of my life. My heart was going incredibly fast, I was extremely nervous, but still, extremely happy

As I entered to the church, I saw Alice, Rosalie and Angela in their light purple maid of honor dresses. All smiling at me.

My mom had a gorgeous orange dress and tears were falling off her eyes, she was holding Phil’s hand and he was whispering something to her. Esme was sitting next to them, she was looking at me, smiling, with loving and caring smile. Then, by the other side of the church I saw Jessica, Ben and Mike sitting together.

Then, next to them the whole pack was sitting down. All of them, except for Jake, who was somewhere in Canada the last time I heard. Standing next to Edward, was Carslile, Emmet and Jasper all happy to see me.
And then, there he was, my fiancée, Edward Cullen, standing with a huge smile on his face, looking with such an intensity that took my breath away, as my dad handed me off, Edward took my hand and winked one eye, then the priest started his lines

I didn’t really put a lot of attention, it was impossible, I was only focused in looking at Edward’s perfect face. Thank God I didn’t forget how to breathe.
The wedding was going really fast and I didn’t have a clue on what the priest was saying, until he pronounced the question that I was dreaming to answer

“Do you Isabella Marie Swan take Edward Cullen to be your beloved husband in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer , for better or worse, until death break you apart?” asked the priest

I could not answer for a few seconds. I just stood there staring directly into his beautiful golden eyes. He was a little anxious, but still happy, he took my hand and gave me his crooked smile that made me melt.

Then I knew, all my fears and worries just disappeared, all my nerves went away. Edward Cullen was the man I wanted to marry, the person I wanted to spend the rest of eternity with. The only man I truly loved. I knew that before, but now, I am completely and 100% sure, nothing else matters now

“I do” I said “forever and ever. Edward, you are the person I truly love, you are my life, my everything, I need you more than I need oxygen, more than I need water or food. Without you I couldn’t live, you mean everything to me. I promise you to love you forever, to be there for you when you need me, I will always stand by your side, I will always love you with all my heart, you have no idea how much you mean to me. Edward we have been through a lot together, you know everything about me and I know everything about you, with you I can be myself and you love me and accept me as I am, you love me when I’m pretty with a dress or when I’m home with a ponytail and sweats. I love you with all my heart, and I could never let you go, I want to spend the rest of eternity with you. I love you”

He smiled, and squeezed my hand a bit strong, but still gentle, he looked at me like never before. His beautiful golden eyes were sparkling, he was incredibly happy and so was I

“Do you, Edward Cullen take Isabella Marie Swan to be your beloved wife in sickness and in health, for richer or poorer, for better and for worse, until death break you apart?”

“I do” he said, “Bella, this is the happiest day of my entire existence, you are one of the few persons in this world which with I can truly be myself with, you know me perfectly, all my secrets and my qualities and my weaknesses. Bella, you have no idea how lucky I feel to have found you, to have you in my life, you changed me, you made me become a better person, and for that I feel entirely grateful. I know I have made many mistakes through our relationship, and I know I have hurt you and I will never forgive myself for that , it doesn’t matter how long I live. Bella, I love you because of who you are, I love you because you always fall when you run, I love the red color in your cheeks when you are embarrassed, I love your smile, your laugh, your voice, I love everything about you, even the sound of your heart. I love you from head to toe and I will never would want to change anything about you. I will be there for you until the end of times, and I know I don’t deserve you, but I am lucky enough that you think I do, I will love you always”

I smiled, tears were falling off my eyes, I was grateful because Alice used waterproof makeup; she saw this coming, so did I.

These were the most beautiful words anyone had ever said to me. I loved him more than anything.

“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” said the priest “you may kiss the bride”

Slowly, his face started moving towards mine and put one hand on my cheek. Then, his lips were over mine, sweet as usual, but with a different taste somehow. The kiss was short, but sweet and soft. After a few seconds, he pulled away, and the whole church was clapping.

Alice came “running” to my side and gave me a hug, and then she went after Edward

“Congratulations” She said to both f us

“Thanks” I smiled

This was it, my wedding, one of the most amazing moments of my life. Now I am a part of his family, now, my name is Isabella Marie Cullen, and besides me was standing the most perfect guy in the world, and I was lucky enough to call him husband.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the next chapter will talk more about the cullens!....please review :)

Random avatar

Reviews: 3
Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:00 am
Lady_Vampira says...

Once again; very good with the characters

I'm looking forward to seeing if you have the moment where he turns her, some of Jacob's reaction would be very good also

Keep up the good work
We read to know we are not alone
-C S Lewis

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo