Young Writers Society

Specail agent Bob and Secret Agent Steve Chapter 2

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:34 pm
Maki-Chan says...

*Warning there is bad language and inappropriate stuff*

Chapter 2- Locked doors

Secret agents Bob and Steve are located outside a terrorist hideout. They are about to open the locked door.

“I’m just saying that’s a word two men should never talk about.” Steve said to Bob.

“Come on, BOOTY TANG!” Bob chants.

Steve turns the door knob- but the door is locked.” Bob give me the key.”

Bob rubs his arm.” I thought you got the key.”

Steve faces Bob.” No I told you that you needed to get the key.”

“Why did I have to do it?” Bob protested.

Steve sighed,” Cause before we left for the mission we both, decided you’d be the one to get the key from the guard.”

“Um, well. What are you going to do?” Bob snapped back.

“ I told you already once I had the key I would open the door.” Steve responded.

“Oh.” Bob realized.

Steve took out his gun.” Forget the stupid key. I’ll just shoot the lock off.”

Bob gasped.” You can’t do that!”

Steve looked back at Bob.” Why?”

“I watched that show ‘Myth Busters’ yesterday and they tested the shoot the lock gag and it didn’t work.” Bob informed Steve.

“I’m doing it anyways.” Steve snapped.

“NO! It won’t work ‘Myth Busters’ say that.” Bob added.

“ Screw ‘Myth Busters’!” Steve interrupted.

BAM! Steve shot the doorknob. He kicked the door and it swung open. Steve smiled.” See what did I say?” Steve said.

Bob looked away.” Not so bad ass when you’re wrong are ya?” Steve said, pushing Bob.

When Steve looked away Bob pulled out his gun and shot Steve. Steve fell to the ground- dead. Bob looked over his body.

“ Not so frickin bad ass when you’re dead. ARE YA! STEVE!” Bob shouted- shooting Steve’s body some more.

After Bob calmed down he bent down and revived Steve (Remember this is a video game comedy!).

“You shot me!” Steve yelled at Bob.

As the two secret agents continued yelling at each other- two terrorists noticed them.

“Hey, aren’t those splinter cells?” Terrorist #1 asked the other one.

“Yah, I think they are. Why are they arguing?” Terrorist #2 replied.

“ Who knows? Hey do you know what would be funny?” #1 added.

“What?” #2 asked.

“I’ll shoot my RPG launcher at them.” #1 told #2.

“Oh dude that’s frickin sweet. Do it.” #2 said.

“Ok. Ok.” #1 giggled.

BOOM! A rocket flew at Secret agents Bob and Steve and sent them flying. The 2 terrorists began to laugh really hard.

Steve who war partially inside- survived the explosion.” Bob? Bob where are you?” Steve asked.

Bob was lying on the ground 5 feet away.” Steve?” Bob asked.

“What?” Steve answered back.

He was now right next to Bob.” Booty Tang.” Bob finished.

Then he died.” OMG. His last words were… Huh. Man we are sucky secret agents.” Steve finished.

*Join us next time as Secret agents Bob and Steve destroy more terrorism and more. *
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

Random avatar

Reviews: 254
Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:32 am
mikedb1492 says...

Nice, man, nice. It was really funny. The only thing was that I don't think you can write about it and make it funny. To make it amusing I had to imagine them doing it, which was friggin hilarious. Good job, though. I liked it. I could see them doing this easily.
Trying to get to heaven without Jesus is like climbing to the summit of Mount Everest naked. You die before it happens.

287 Reviews

Reviews: 287
Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:43 am
Maki-Chan says...

Thanks ^_^
check out my deviantart account ^_^
http://maki121.deviantart.com/

The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)