z

Young Writers Society

Still Remains (Confessions of a Werewolf) Ch 6

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:10 pm
lisablack says...

His powerful lips pressed against mine, but yet he was so gentle.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” I heard him whisper.

“Don’t worry,”

His soft slinger fingers moved gracefully down my chest and grabbed a hold of the end of my t-shirt and tugged hard upward with a sweet smile. Raising my arms above Sirius head, slowly my shirt was pulled apart from my arms and over my head and thrown over the bedside and onto the floor.

I wanted to say something, anything to make him know how excited and happy he was making me feel. I couldn’t think of one single word, but this nagging sense of trying to think of the right thing to say was quickly chased out of my mind when Sirius unbuttoned my pants with his teeth.

“I don’t even want to know where you learnt that,” I said with a laugh in my voice.

He smiled, kissed my hipbone and said, “You really don’t,”

My body automatically lifted off the bed as the remainder of my clothing ran down my legs following Sirius’ fingers.

I started shaking.

“Remmy? Are… you ok?” he asked with a worried tone in his voice.

“Yes,” “Yes I’m fine. I’m just a little nervous,” “

We don’t have to do this”

“I want to, I’m ok,”

All I could hear was the rain fall on the stone edges of the window, and Sirius' breathing. I had no clue of what to do, I don’t think he did either. he started shaking when he tried to get inside of me, for some reason he stopped and let go of my hand and let his fingers slowly drag down my chest pass my faster and faster beating heart and down between my legs, I felt him enter me, I jumped.

He sweetly smiled and asked, “Do you want me to stop?”

“No,” I breathed, grabbing a hold of his chain and pulling him closer for a kiss.

Harder and harder he pushed, I could barely catch my breath, I had my legs wrapped around his back so he could be closer to me, my hands grabbed his hipbones tight every time it hurt, but I didn’t let him know. His forehead rested on mine as our bodies moved together trying to find a rhythm, every time I heard a creak of the bed I thought it was someone walking into the dorm. I got nervous and wanted to push him off but then I thought of how much of a rush it would be. I couldn’t speak, all I could do was stare into his eyes, his hands lied tangled in my hair.

“Sirius…” I breathed, as his body moved slowly above mine.

“What is it,”

“Are you…. Ready”

“Yes,”

As we grabbed onto each other, I held him ever so tight as I let go. For one split second we were together as one, Sirius fell on top of me, kissed my forehead and immediacy fell asleep. I stayed awake a little longer, feeling him breathe. Combing his soft black hair, leaving traces of kisses all over his fingers. Eventually I fell sleep too, I was so thankful it was the weekend. We could lye in bed all day if we wanted, and if we didn’t? that would be fine too.

Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel