z

Young Writers Society

Still Remains (Confessions of a Werewolf) Ch 4

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:10 pm
lisablack says...

Normally within ten seconds the whole castle knew about the party, people I had never seen before started coming up to us in the common room and asked what kind of drinks would be fine to bring because they knew people who had uncles or brothers who would sneak him butterbeer and firewhiskey. James was lying along in the floor by the fireplace with Sirius as I sat up on the couch above them doing a bit of Charms homework before all broke loose later on into the night.

"Excellent! Bring at least two," James said, paused for a moment, and while staring out into space he shouted out, "Or three!"

"Or four, were not picky it surely won't go to waste," Sirius said adding onto James' sentence.

"You know guys Lily and I are prefects, we're suppose to stop this kind of thing."

"I can't wait until you drink tonight, then you can't mess up our fun."

"There was no talk of drinking!"

"There is always talk of drinking, you just never hear about it because all you do is waste it."

"Ok, guys I'll see you tonight," A long brown haired Ravenclaw girl said before she walked away with a wink throwing her hair over her shoulder.

"Capt'n Padfoot, aye there be a Prefect here tonight!" he told Sirius for what seemed to be the millionth time, as he lied by my feet.

"How can both of you be captains, its not possible," I said bowing my head as I slowly moved my book over to my lap.

"Because it's just that simple, I'm Prongs and he's Padfoot, you are a captain to!"

Ah, Prongs he never cest's to amaze me and be so commonly random, that’s one of the many reasons I love him like a brother. And also as a best mate, I really do see a future for him with Lily unlike many people do she is really seeing the changed and grown up James. I'm going to be really happy for him one of these days.

"When does this highly against school rules party going to begin?" asked a voice behind James.

He was sure he had gone blind but then realized it was just someone's hands over his eyes.

"Ah… Who is it Moony?"

I looked up to see a red faced Lily in a fit of giggles while trying to keep a straight face.

"It's our favorite red haired girl!" Sirius said almost screaming in James' ear.

James quickly turned over, which caused Lily's legs to be knocked out from under her and fell upon him and Sirius.

"Um… This is a nice mental image," he said with his infamous cocky grin.

Lily just laughed, fixed herself to lye in between the two with her legs propped onto James stomach.

"Oh…" she moaned softly, "This is what you call comfy!"

"Oh come off it Evans," James said laughing. "And we start getting unbelievably drunk when we get our supplies."

"You know I can't get drunk James!"

"Yes you can!" Sirius said as he crawled slowly up on the couch and laid his head in my lap.

"Padfoot, aren't you aware I'm working?"

"Hush my loveable-who-works-to-much Moony, and enjoy myself in your lap."

As Lily and James talked amongst themselves, and myself running my fingers through Sirius' hair as I read, I started thinking about the night ahead. I know Sirius very well and one thing that will always stick in my mind is Padfoot is extremely wild at parties, not that isn't wild sober, it's like Sirius X3. He is also usually all over everyone at said party with said alcohol in his system, so this makes me wonder.

Will he be all over me, or all over some random girl?

Now I sound like a girl, not like I would mind if he did, but as I look down onto his closed eyes, I couldn’t imagine him to be with anyone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Here Moony, drink this!"
The drinking and the partying was underway, so was James to get me drunk, this was at least his third or fourth attempt, I don’t think I have seen the common room so full before.

"What is it?" I asked pushing the bottle away.

"It's alcohol, that’s all that matters!"

Seeing James' eyes sparkle, and Sirius strip dance over top of a first year made me give in, I grabbed the bottle and gave my best fake smile.

"Good mate!"

I took a sip and about spit it out I couldn’t see how they drank so much of this stuff.

"Remy…You're drinking!" Sirius said as he dived over the couch and landed onto the floor, shirtless.

"This is disgusting, how can you drink it?"

"Drink what… uhh… Lily! Yah… Lily… Drink what she has!"

"I'll just drink this," I said as I took another drink.

Shirtless Sirius is such a wonderful work of art, it made me want to take him right there, on the couch.

"Gives me a kissy Remy!"

Before I knew anything was happening, he was up on my lap, his legs folded back at his knees, his hands on each of my cheeks, I leaned forward and met him halfway; our lips touched just slightly at first, more breathing than kissing and then he pushed me back against the couch.

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren