z

Young Writers Society

Watcher (10)

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:53 pm
Night Mistress says...

After the battle, Peter and the army rested before the trip to Cair Paravel. Susan tended to the people’s wounds. Aslan talked to both Peter and Edmund.

“I’m proud of both of you,” Aslan said. “Rest now, we travel at dawn tomorrow morning.” He walked away. Peter, Edmund, Lucy, and Susan lay down and rested for the night.

In the morning, they saddled the horses and rode to Cair Paravel.

“This country is beautiful,” Susan said as she looked at the countyside.

“I’m glad you think so because you’re going to rule it,” a centaur said.

They arrived at the castle and around at it.

“Wow,” Lucy said, “this place is amazing.”

They headed up the large staircase that led to the great hall of the palace. Susan and Lucy were still looking at the castle as they walked up the stairs.

“This place is very beautiful,” Susan said.

“I’m glad you think so, Queen Susan, because you will be living here,” Elvina said as she appeared at the top of the staircase. She wore a black gown that look beautiful on her. Peter gazed at her,relief filling his heart. She did what she was told and stayed here, he thought with a smile.

“Is everything ready?” Aslan asked as they reached the top.

“Yes, milord,” she answered and curtseyed at the same time. “Come, I’ll show you.”

Elvina walked to the end of the great hall and opened the doors. She stepped out of the way and let them through.

“After you, your majesties,” she said. They passed her. Peter looked at her, then walked by. They walked into the great throne room and saw banners, gold and red, hanging from the walls.

“It’s perfect,” Aslan said.

“Thank you, milord,” Elvina said.

“Now, take the queens to ready for the coronation,” Aslan said.

“As you wish, milord. Susan and Lucy, please come with me,” she said as she left. Susan and Lucy followed her. Susan and Lucy her into a room bathed with sunlight from the window and balcony.

“Wow,” Lucy and Susan breathed.

“Here are your dresses for the coronation,” Elvina said as she shrugged in the direction of the dresses on the bed.

“Thank you, Elvina,” Susan said. Elvina nodded and turned to walk to the door.

“I’ll be back in awhile to pick you up for the coronation,” she said as she closed the door, leaving Susan and Lucy to ready for the coronation.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders