z

Young Writers Society

One Night pt3

250 Reviews

Reviews: 250
Tue May 01, 2007 11:31 pm
View Likes
Night Mistress says...

In the shower, Serena let the warm water hit her, taking away the chill. Then abruptly her mind wandered, wondering out of the blue, if Kai’s embrace was just as warm as the heat of the water. She found herself blushing because of it, and hastily shut off the water and stepped out of the tub, only to find an...unpleasant surprise.

I forgot to bring in my bag with me. She thought eyes widening as she wrapped a towel around her. Which means I’m going to have to go out there like this. She groaned softly to herself, before gingerly stepping to the door.

She opened the door slowly, trying to hide herself, as a blush formed across her cheeks. “Um…Kai? Can you turn around for a minute?”

Kai turn around to look at her, his eyes widened and cheeks flare up. “Sure...” He said in an uneasy voice, turning back around. He had to keep his eyes under control, and finally forced them shut, only opening them after he heard the door to the bedroom shutting. “I’m going to take my shower now.” He muttered as he grabbed his bag, and walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

He couldn’t believe the sight in front of him just now. All he saw her in was a towel and that had unfortunately...aroused him greatly. Kai stripped his clothes off and stepped into the shower.

He let the water hit him, washing away the cold. The water washed the shark fins away making him look vulnerable then before. He closed his eyes at the water running over his face, before he looked down, down at the scars that covered his body. I wonder if Serena has scars like this...

He shut off the water and stepped out of the shower slowly, drying himself off before changing. He put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts. Shaking his damp hair he walked out into the living room. He saw the bedroom door open, and peered in, finding Serena, clad in a blue tank top and what looked like grey trackpants, perched on the bed, by the fireplace, holding her hands to it, enjoying the warmth. Looking further around he also saw two sleeping bags lain out on the bed.

“Thank you for lighting a fire.” She suddenly murmured, still gazing into the flames, entranced by it. The light played over her features, softening them, and drawing him closer. Slowly, Kai walked over to her and knelt in front of her. Her gaze moved to him, and she stared at him with wide questioning, and shining eyes. Staring at her, he lifted his hand to her cheek and touched it, a bare graze.

“Kai…” she whispered. Unconsciously, she moved her hand to his and nuzzled his hand. He cupped her face gently, staring at her as she closed her eyes leaning into his callused palm. Taking a small breath to steady himself Kai spoke in a quite, rushed tone.

“I…I have something important to tell you.” Serena opened her eyes and gazed deep into his, searching. His eyes were clouded over with emotion. A rare sight for Kai. She guessed what that emotion was, and her eyes softened.

“You don’t have to say anything.” She whispered as she brought a finger to his lips, touching softly.

“But…” Kai began.

She leaned forwards suddenly surprising him, and his eyes widened at the brush of her soft lips against his. She pulled back lowering her eyes, glancing at him shyly as a blush entered her cheeks. “Will that answer your question Kai?”

Kai’s eyes stared at her stunned, before he abruptly pulled her against him, and kissed deeply, bringing their bodies together. She allowed it, wrapping her arms around his neck as he moved up and pushed them both back onto the bed, still kissing. Trailing butterfly kisses along her jaw he nuzzled her throat making her purr and a soft smile curved her lips. Pausing he pressed a chaste kiss against her neck, feeling her pulse beat faster under his mouth, and smirked to himself in satisfaction. He wrapped his arms around her firmly as they lay on the bed, between the sleeping bags, and pressed his forehead against hers, breathing in her scent.
Serena turned her face slightly, still flushed and sought his gaze with a shy questioning look. Staring into the ice blue depths of her gaze he found himself drowning in the shining emotions that flickered into them, making him lean in and kiss her once more, light and chaste at first, then deepening, and becoming more passionate as she responded instantly, pressing against him.

“Kai...” she moaned softly into his mouth and writhed as his hands stroked over her body slowly and one hand slipped under her shirt smoothing circles over her silky soft skin. He pulled back after a moment due to lack of oxygen, but continued to move his hands over her body, and pressed kisses over her pale throat and lower, delighting in hearing the soft noises that escaped her. Lifting his head again, he placed another kiss upon her lips, staring deep into her eyes.

“I love you Serena Lin.” He muttered, finally able to voice the words that he had been feeling for so long to the girl...no...woman he had fallen for upon coming to Beijing.

Serena’s eyes lit up, the shadows that were always present from her past chased away as she felt the flicker of her soul’s flame warm to his statement. A small, genuine smile started to curve her lips upwards, transforming her usual cool exterior to someone filled with joy, and love, as she kissed him.

“Wu ai ni Kai Hiwatari.” She whispered to him softly wrapping her arms around him as he pressed her back into the sleeping bags, becoming lost in each other as the fire crackled in the fireplace, the storm blew over, and the night continued on.
"I love you," she whispered in his ear, before taking his mouth with her own.

~Elizzabeth Grey of Addicting Posion

I exist as I am, that is enough
— Walt Whitman