z

Young Writers Society

Be Your Character!

Reviews: 0
Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:47 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear grabs Sliver's legs and throws him onto the ground "You don't know what I've done trying to find her,you don't know how long I've known her."RedBear says still crying.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 3
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:18 pm
Neetika says...

Melisha opened her eyes only to find herself in the dark abyss. As a faint ray of light pierced from somewhere far above, all she could see was herself in the mirrors around her. As she stared at her own reflection, she recognized her own wrecked self, those aloof and cold eyes which reminded her of those happy memories which are now bitter and hateful.

Melisha, age 25, a stunning and a gorgeous girl with bright and cheerful personality lives in Tokyo. She met a boy and feel in love with him for the first time in her life. Each day she could feel butterflies in her stomach and all she knew was this blissful life. but fate had some other plans for her and she soon faced the cold and cruel reality of life. Hurt and defeated, she was inside her own imprisoned heart which was now an empty shell

Reviews: 1
Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

he would flip and land on his feet "aye i do, but u only know her in this timeline i know her in thousands of timelines....and in each one....." he runs to sky and puts his arm on her shoulder "well since we are here do the two of ye want to get something ta eat?" silver would smile trying to change the subject before sky started asking questions
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"How do you know that,"RedBear says sarcastically with a smirk on his face."how do you know I haven't been looking for her in this realm,I don't think another timeline's Sky is the same as the one in this dimension.This Sky I've gone through stuff with her.This dimension has my Sky.I'm wasn't going to be satisfied with a Sky from another timeline that wasn't mine."RedBear says beginning to tear up again "Another timeline with Sky may have gone through the same thing as this timeline's Sky did but this Sky went through with me,not another me."

"And yes I would LOVE to get something to eat with her."says RedBear wiping the tears from his face. "And you Silver I haven't seen you in a long time."

Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:45 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"aye ive been time jumping" Silver smiled "looking for one other timeline that u know her mate....only found one"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:55 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Question,are you from this timeline?And not all timelines are the same I quess you haven't found another one that I know her yet.And I have seen her in other timelines but,its not the same as seeing the Sky I know."RedBear tries to change subject because he is getting emotional and he is beginning to have flashbacks."I think we should go get something to eat as you said SIlver."

Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:41 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"i am from this timeline and aye redbear lets go get something to eat" silver would hop on redbear shoulders and points "FORWARD PESANT!"

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:42 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear laughs "Yeah,sure master!Where you wanna go?" RedBear continues laughing "Man I love your sense of humor."

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"ummm just find food"

Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:54 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Too mcdonalds it is."

Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:07 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"no that is disgusting food ive smelled it" opens a portal to the dragon world "LETS GO TO A DRAGON RESTAURANT"

A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu