z

Young Writers Society

RP your character here!

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:23 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"I'm fine, just stupid sometimes..." I used my powers to heal myself immediatly.

My eyes turned pink and I had pink highlights... Dont know how that would happen.

I turned to him and smiled, "see?"

He looked into my eyes again.... I smiled as he reached over an put a strand if hair behind my ear. I felt so...protected...He reached for my hand, I pulled away smiling, I was playing around, he chased me until i finnaly sat down. He looked at me trying to catch his breath he was laughing at the same time. I giggled, my eyes turned aqua, I was playful. I felt he wanted to tell me something, he kept looking at me, like he wanted to speak. Actually, i read his mind at thats what he was thinking.

"you wanted to tell me something?" I asked pushing hair out of my face.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I smiled. "I-I um... Love...you...." I said. My eyes turned orange, I was embarassed. He looked at me.

A guy walked in.

"OH MY GO-" I stopped.

I nervously got out of the chair and walked over to him.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. It was Ben.

"I came to see you!" he yelled back.

"NO! Get away from me!" I started walking away.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. He kissed me. I slapped him...hard. His eyes turned red and he attempted to break my arm. I kicked him in the gut. He let go. I can never beat him. Hes the one that changed me. Hes my ex-boyfriend. I started to run away he grabbed me by the arm. "C'mon baby, come home" My eyes turned light red. I punched him in the face then broke his arm. "I said, GET AWAY FROM ME!" I slapped him again. "Dude, Chill!" He said. "what do you want..." I said baring my fangs. "I want you" I looked at Zane. "No."
Ben looked at me. "What?!" he was surprised, "But I'm BEN!" I shook my head. He punched me. I held my jaw in disbelief. I punched him harder, then kicked him, he backed up. "GET OUT." I said still holding my jaw. "No. Not until you say yes." I punched him again. He held me by the arm and put it behind my back. "Don't make me hurt you." I said escaping from the arm lock. he laughed.

Reviews: 1
Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I dashed a crossed the room grabbing hold of the man...Ben's arm "Touch her again and I'll rip your arm off then beat you with it...." I said darkly shoving him backward. "Believe me. I've done it before." He snarled at me. "You're messing with power beyond what you imagine." I crossed my arms with a laugh "Is there someone else around here that I don't see? Cause someone who attacks a woman is nothing but a pathetic low-life." "I'm going to stuff those words back down your throat, you..." I jumped up and kicked him in the wall before shaking my finger at him. "I hate swearing." "Just wait..." He said angrily. "I haven't even began yet..."
Men are born without limits but learn about them throughout their years.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Ben looked angry. I held his chest to the wall. I tried to hold him back but he just kept walking foward and my heels were tearing up the wood. "Ben, S-stop!" I yelled. "fine I will, Just come with me." he grabbed my arm. I punched him. He was such a jerk. he was stronger then me.... i couldn't hold him back, but i'll do whatever it takes. I looked at Zane. "Don't do it." I asked. he hesitated. I didn't want him to get hurt. "I...Think...I can take him." I smiled. I slapped him then lit his hand on fire. he blew it out... Oh crap. I backed up as he walked towards me. I punched him again, nothing happened, are you freakin kidding me?! And he grabbed my shirt. "Just leave me alone.. please..." I begged, he grabbed my hair, My eyes turned purpleish red as my fist hit him in the nose,
"Selene!" He growled.
I smiled, "What?"
He was bleeding now. he kicked me and i fell. I got back up and went and hid behind Zane, He held my hand.

"so is this him?" Ben asked angrily.
Last edited by PixieStix on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I cracked my neck as I stepped in front of Selene. I could sense that she didn't want me to get hurt "Thanks for worrying. But...." I finally took lifted my coat off my back and tossed it a crossed the room towards one of the tables, As soon as my cloak fell on the table it's legs broke from the weight of the coat. I stretched my arms looking over my shoulder at Selene who seemed surprised "My cloak weighs about 2,500 pounds. You've seen how I move with IT on so now let me show you..." I quickly moved forward and grabbed Ben by his neck. He grabbed at my arm digging his fingernails into my wrist drawing blood but the pain didn't affect me in the least. I scoffed tossing him a crossed the room into the wall like he was a rag doll, He coughed getting back to his feet with hissing. I cracked my knuckles "A few thousand years ago back in Greece, they used to call me Ári̱s , o Theós tou polémou. Or if you don't speak Greek....Ares, God of war." I said with a smug grin on my face stepping forward. "So you ready to find out what it feels like to fight a god of war?"

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:14 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I stepped infront of Zane. "No, please, don't." I held him back. " No need to do this."
Ben nodded. Zane hesitated. And I raised my eyebrow, "and when were you planning to tell me you were Ares?" I asked angrily. I was so worried. I hate voilence, i couldnt stand seeing anyone getting hurt, even Ben. I had that sweet look on my face, "Please dont, for me?" i asked. I held Zane's hand. "I Love you."

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:34 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I nodded sensing Selene's emotions once again: Pacifistic. I took a deep calming breath before answering "I said that they called me Ares. I was also called Loki, Apollo, Thor, Anubis, Ra, and numerous others. People started to call me those names because of my abilities and powers...Believe me, I've met the REAL Ares and I've never been as angry as he was. In a few different places, I was worshiped as a god of immortality." I explained rubbing my eyes. "And you!" I shouted stepping past Selene and waving my hand causing a glowing emerald string to appear and tie him up. "I've evolved into more of a pacifist so I'll leave you there to cool down. Just in case you decide to get 'mouthy'." I snapped my fingers causing a green band to cover his mouth. I coughed walking over to the bar where the bartender was standing with his arms crossed "Sorry. I believe this should cover the damage." I said pulling out a handful of jewels from my pocket and laying them on the counter. I walked over to my coat which was laying on the ground and threw it back over my shoulders before turning to Selene "The strings holding him are virtually unbreakable. Nothing that I've encountered so far, including the gods of war, were able to break them." I walked over and took a seat at the bar. "Could I get a water?" I asked resting my arms on the bar and cracking my neck.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:46 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"wow I thought you were going to kill em for a minute there, thanks." I smiled. My eyes turned pink. My hair became lighter than usuall. Probrably because I was scared to death. I was still shaking. He reached for my hand. He chased me around the bar until he finnaly got me in his grasp. " you got me!" I yelled as I laughed. I might've not been the strongest but i've always been knownto be the fastest.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:19 am
View Likes
Cramerx says...

"Beat a little respect into him. And I would've killed him a few hundred years ago not before dishing out a lot of pain but like I said: I'm more of a pacifist now." I said. "You should meet Hermes, He's able to move so fast that he took out a Spartan Army, probably about two maybe three hundred guys, before in about ten seconds. He's the ultimate speedster."

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:23 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"I've met Hermes, he wanted me to live with him." I laughed. I got caught in his arms and he wouldnt let go, " let go!" i yelled playfully. He smiled. I looked at ben.

"Um have I told you that Ben has super strength and he is like the strongest vampire?" I asked staring at him. He tore the rope stuff apart. Oh, no. He tried pulling me out of the place but I just kept punching him, then he picked me up,Oh god. I screamed. He put cloth in my mouth so I couldnt speak. He was still carrying me but I kept holding my legs to the door. I knew this would be hard. He kissed me again, i magaged to get one arm out and punch him so hard that one of his teeth came out and he dropped me to the floor. "Selene you just made a horrible decicion." he laughed.

"you cant force me to go anywhere." I said pulling the cloth out of my mouth.

"I will break your hand if you dont come." he said grabbing my rist. I screamed it hurt badly.

I felt a crack as I looked at my rist. It turned purple, he broke it! I got so angry that i kicked him in the stomach then punched him with my good arm and healed myself, my hand wasnt broken anymore. Ben backed up into the wall. "I might've loved you before. But now, your just too evil." I said laughing while kicking him. He dropped to the ground, he was still alive though but he just passed out. I walked away, with my arms crossed and smiling.
Last edited by PixieStix on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:57 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I sat back down at the bar, "He won't be asleep for long..." I frowned. my eyes were all colors now. and my hair was redish blonde. I looked at ben he was asleep and passed out, " He can get out of anything." I told him, "I told you I could take him!" I laughed. I brushed my hair out of my face as I played with my rist. It was still brused but wasnt broken, you could see where Ben held on to it so hard. Thats where the bruse was. Why did he want me back all of a sudden? That confused me. When i punched him it hurt so bad, my knuckles were red, it's weird how it didnt hirt him that much.
Last edited by PixieStix on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:10 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I pulled a small vial filled with yellow liquid from my pocket and dripped some on Selene's wrist: It spend across the bruise and healed it. "Selene. Strongest vampire or not, That string that I tied him up with held a god. It shouldn't have broken." I explained bending down Ben who was still laying knocked out on the floor. I pressed my hand to his chest then my eyes turned white: I saw visions of water turning to lava and the sky turning red. Above it all was a monstrous demon the size of a mountain....This sight knocked me back into the bar with some pretty sizable force. I took a deep breath slowly getting to my feet "Mephistopheles. He's back......"

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:16 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

"who?" I asked. I got scared.

I wondered why it broke too. Maybe Ben used some spell? I read Zane's thoughts, "OHHH....I know him." I said frowning.

"When I was evil, like 400 years ago, I um... Used to work for him. i won't let him hurt you. He won't hurt me."

125 Reviews

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

I shapeshifted into more red lipstick and a leather jacket. I looked like this-

http://data.whicdn.com/images/10892516/ ... _large.jpg

I put my arm around him. "he wanted me to like, serve him and stuff but i refused then came back to earth and became nice." i said smiling. "he thinks of me as a friend." i also said.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:53 pm
View Likes
Cramerx says...

I nodded "Surprising. I worked for him back when I was first turned, Almost helped him take over the world until Thor, Ares, and Loki knocked some sense into me. After that I helped them banish him back to his own dimension....I sealed the power that he gave to me using one of Loki's spells. My only problem is that since I was the most powerful vessel of his energy, Mephistopheles has been adding that power to break the seal. Another problem is that his main general, Faust, is probably helping him get back and the power that he gained from Mephistopheles gave him mastery over every fighting style and occult art in the world...." I shuddered "The first time that my dark mana was unleashed.....I sunk Atlantis, An island of immensely powerful sorcerers and scientists."

I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother