z

Young Writers Society

Hes the son of a pirate

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:54 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

I am now dying in the worst place anyone could want to be. I am locked in a prison in England, I do not know if I have done anything wrong or if I have been with the wrong person. All I know is that I am in grave danger now and my son is too then.

If you are reading this letter, please take my son with you and keep him safe. Do not let him fall into my father's hands. He will do bad things to him. My father is a general in the High Council, he is very respectable and manipulates people to do things for him. He wants the treasure to control the Black Sea and its pirates. My son holds the key to the Black Sea, and my father will do anything to get his hands on him.

I am willing to sacrifice my life to keep my son alive. I beg of you, please take my son and keep him safe. Give him a chance at a better life, away from all the pain and suffering that my father will bring him. He deserves a life of freedom. I have nothing left to give him but my last words, and I ask that you keep them close to your heart. Please, please look after my baby.

His name is Tristan.

226 words

~~~
Introduction:
Ahoy, fellow adventurers and writers! Prepare to embark on a journey that delves into the depths of mystery and danger. I present to you the Quest: " Hes the son of a pirate " Set sail with me as we explore a tale of secrets, treachery, and the key to the enigmatic Black Sea.

Quest Tasks:
1. Comment on the letter as one of the following characters (don't forget to give them a name), your reply cant be longer than ten sentences and not shorter than four sentences, also ask questions on Celeste, Tristan's mother, whereabouts and more things you want to know about the key.

2. Characters:
~ The evil father of Celeste
~ Tristan
~ A Well known pirate (e.g. Jack Sparrow)
~ A maid
~ A sailor
~ A royal who becomes a pirate later on
~ A Cursed pirate
~ The evil or good witch who gives curses for her own reasons
~ Tristan's best friend growing up (Loyal)
~ Tristan's best friend growing up (betrayer)
~ A teacher
~ Another rich pirate whose blinded by a curse

3. In your reply, you have to hint at which character you are. The following person has to guess who you are and then write their own reply.

4. Start writing!

Optional Challenge:
Write the best reply you've read from the story so far on your wall, don't forget to use the hashtag, Pirate >> #Pirate
Last edited by AmayaStatham on Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

148 Reviews

Reviews: 148
Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:49 pm
View Likes
Kaia says...

My dear sweetest Celeste,
How my heart surges with sympathy for you! All right, now let me be realistic with you. I found your letter. You still have that boy. Well, I want him. I can protect you from whatever misfortune has befallen you. Only give me the boy!
-Ricardo Devesch
Traditional Christian, ISFJ, and Infamous Quirky Cat
You are God's beautiful little being!

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:08 pm
View Likes
Rose says...

Ricardo Devech is the evil father! I just knew it from the moment he went "...now let me be realistic.." XD

Now for my letter...

Avast Celeste,

I be confessin', scribblin' this parchment be akin to squeezin' a stubborn parrot for its last squawk – 'tis firmly on me list of "never to be done again." But seein' as ye be in dire need of aid, I've decided to stretch me skeletal hand. Truth be told, I be knowin' a soul who might lend a hand. If he ain't run off wit' his treasured Pearl and a stash of 216 barrels of rum, Jack shall stand by yer side within 24 pirate hours.

-Master Gibbs
Last edited by Rose on Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Think like a proton; always positive ;)

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Tue Aug 08, 2023 10:26 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

Hello, Celeste...
it has been long time no see. After I cursed your ex-husband, (well.. first ex. We know how many times you have broken up with men.) I thought we'd never see each other again. You were so mad when I became a witch. But is it really my fault, considering how you gave me the necklace in the first place?
But, alas, The time has come to be the "Bigger Person" as you humans call it...
Don't worry, I can handle it. Don't trust anyone else. My powers mean it.
-Carry Laughwood

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:46 am
View Likes
LuminescentAnt says...

You are the wild card witch! Time for my letter.

Dear Celeste,

I have longed to hear from you since the day you gave me manumission from your father. The punishment you were given…I do not think I can ever unsee. I hoped that you were still alive so that I may repay you, and this letter confirms. I will help you bring safety to your son, whatever perils I may come across, so I may pay you back for the kind deed you had done to me all those years ago. But I must know more information. Where is your son, and where are you as well? And how is he the key to the Black Sea? I must know so that I may help you. Until then, I shall try to escape my current master in order to help you. Whatever it takes.

Sincerely,
Rosetta Mayne
Last edited by LuminescentAnt on Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The problem with quotes found on the internet is that they are often not true.
- Abraham Lincoln

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:52 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

I don't know where I am exactly, I know that I am in a prison in England. I can hear big waves crashing into the walls of the prison, I think i'm close to the sea. I have been ill for the past few months and I have the feeling that I'm dying.

My boy was taken from me this morning by a sweet girl who looked like she is in her twenties. When he came back he was crying unstoppable, I saw a burn mark on his back in the form of a skull.

The girl never came back, I think my father is close. You have to hurry! I don't want him to be used my evil father. Tristan's father is/was cursed by an witch, because she thought he was going to steal her treasures. In order to apologize, she gave him a gift saying that his firstborn would bear the key to the treasure all mankind had been searching for. The key to cross the black see and retrieve the treasure in the Bermuda triangle. I don't know whether Tristan's father is alive or dead, but I know he will help if he knows.

You have to hurry! Get my son away, I have no idea how to escape.

212 words

Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury