Young Writers Society

A School Of Corrupted Ones

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:45 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody leaned forward. "Hmm. This does look pretty bad...what if..."
She nudged one piece to the side, letting it snap onto another part of the broken code.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:06 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"i tried putting it back together all night last night and failed miserably.." she flinched slightly and put hand on her head "and this headache is permanent, i'm not sure if its able to be fixed at this point.."

Random avatar

Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:26 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody pulled her hand away, afraid she might do more damage. "...how does this work? Is there, like, a wire to attach or something? How do you get your code to show up onscreen like that?"

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:44 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"its built in, i decided to build my code into my body in order to keep track of it, thats where all these electronics come into play, i'm an expert in technology.." the screen shut off and she sighed slightly

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:02 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"Wow..." Melody muttered in awe. "Have you had any success with putting it back together? Your code, I mean."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:17 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"tried last night, failed, thats why i looked upset and tired this morning, i stayed up all night trying to fix my code to see whats wrong with it, i haven't been able to fix it..." she put her head in her hands "and its painful to do, my head and body ache.." she sighed

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:29 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"Oh..." Melody stared at her knees. She had been hoping that maybe there was a cure for her condition...or at least, something that could slow its progression. She pressed her lips together, balling her hands into fists.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:31 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she lifted her head slightly "hm? whats wrong?" she then lifted her head completely and tilted her head slightly

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:55 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"I just..." Melody pressed her palms to her eyes, sighing. "...I got my hopes up. When you showed me all your cool tech and the code...I thought maybe I could fix my glitch. But..."
She pressed her lips together, turning away.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:03 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"you can actually, it'll take a few years though, my code will stay corrupted no matter how hard i try to fix it, but its possible i can fix your glitch to where it doesn't kill you at least, you'll still be a glitch, but it won't kill you" she smiled at melody softly

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:14 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody smiled back, a glint of hope returning to her eyes. "Thank you."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:19 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"your welcome, its gonna take a while though, the teachers already know if i don't come to class, i'm usually busy with something, and here" she stood up, took her hoodie off and handed it to melody which revealed her slim figure "you can have it, i have more" she smiled

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:14 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"Thank you!" Melody said, taking the hoodie and immediately pulling it on. It vibrated a little as it came in contact with her skin, but remained stable. "This means a lot. I go through clothes like crazy...another side effect of being a glitch."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:20 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"do you want me to get rid of the hoodie you were currently wearing?" she pulled on a new hoodie and pulled her hair out of the hoodie, letting it fall to the back of her knees and sighed in relief "thats better"

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:26 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody stared down at her old, glitched sweatshirt. "Um...can I hold onto it? It was a gift from my brother."

ah yes my boiling cheetohs
— tatteredbones