z

Young Writers Society

A School Of Corrupted Ones

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:30 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"yeah, here you go" she handed it to melody "class starts in a few minutes do you wanna stay here or go to class?" she walked back over to melody and sat down next to her on the bed

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:51 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody thought for a moment.
My teachers will be mad if I don't come to class... Her shoulders buzzed. She shifted uncomfortably. ...But I only have so much longer to live, so...
"Y'know what, screw class," She muttered, shrugging. "I'm not going to be here much longer--might as well make the most of it."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:57 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"i should get started on trying to keep your glitch from killing you, i'll need to get your code though, if possible, could you give me your code on this screen?" she pointed to one that then lowered its way to Ai and a holographic keyboard appeared and she then looked at melody

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:10 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody blinked, confused. "How do I do that? Do I just...type it out?"

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:15 am
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"yes, then i'll have to connect it to you when the code is fixed which will take a while, not sure how long it will take though, it could be months, years, or weeks at most" she slid to the other side of the bed slightly, letting melody sit next to her

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:29 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"...Ok," Ai handed her the keyboard, and Melody got to work, fingers flying. The other girl waited patiently as the glitch finished, pushing the screen back to her with a flourish. "There you go."

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:32 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she observed it for a while "i see, its a puzzle, just like mine, but yours seems more simple then mine, at most it'll take a week to do and then you'll live, you'll still be a glitch, yes, but it won't harm you" she looked over at melody and smiled

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:38 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"...Really?" Melody tugged at the hem of her hoodie. All her life, she'd been told she couldn't be fixed. Could it really be this easy? She narrowed her eyes. This felt wrong. How was this random girl going to do what dozens of medical professionals couldn't? Melody stared up at Ai, suspicion clouding her eyes. "What's the catch?"

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:43 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"there is no catch, i know how to fix these types of things, i helped a lot of people with this, the only one i can't fix is my own" she was looking at the screen and sliding her finger across the screen "its not that difficult, for me anyway"

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:50 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"...Ok..." Melody muttered, watching Ai tap the screen. She felt kind of...sick. Like there was a giant hand clenched around her stomach. Was that because she was nervous, or was Ai doing something she shouldn't be?

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:57 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she continued to slide her finger across the screen "you ok?" she could sense something was wrong, but she had to continue helping melody or she wouldn't be able to see the only person who had the courage to talk to her again

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:59 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

"Do you have a trash can?"

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:03 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"yes its in that corner over there" she points to a corner near the bed and continued doing what she was doing and sighed slightly this is gonna take a week at most..

Random avatar

Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:25 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody lurched over to the garbage can and promptly threw up. She then lay back on the floor, glancing over at Ai. The other girl was completely unfazed, continuing her work like nothing had happened. Melody stared up at the ceiling, taking a deep breath. She still felt weird, but at least her stomach wasn't churning anymore. The hard wooden floor was unusually comfortable...Melody closed her eyes on the spinning world, sinking into darkness.

27 Reviews

Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:30 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

she looked over at melody and smiled then got back to her work, a few hours later she was still in front of the screen, looking exhausted and sighed almost done just a few hundred more pieces to put back together... she flopped backwards onto the bed and put her arm over her eyes

I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe