z

Young Writers Society

A School Of Corrupted Ones

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:48 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Anyways are you finished walking? I can send us to my house when you're ready." Lumino held his hand out as energy flowed around it.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:53 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"yeah, my feet are starting to hurt" she stopped next to him and looked at his hand

Wed Feb 22, 2023 7:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

As the energy flowed away from his hand, the world seemingly began warping, before tearing open into a portal, revealing a fully furnished home.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:02 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she cautiously walked towards it and then slowly walked through the portal and her eyes lit up with awe "woah.."

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:06 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"The guest room is down the hall on the right, feel free to think of it as your own room. And while you're here, make yourself at home, Miss Akane." he said stepping through the portal and letting it close behind him.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:10 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i need a shower anyway" she walked to the guest room, walked inside and looked around, smiling "thankyou!" she shouted from the guest room

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Of course!" he yelled back to her, sitting down on the sofa, laying his head back.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:18 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she grabbed some clothes and walked out of the guest room "wheres the bathroom so i can shower?"

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:20 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"End of the hall, towels are in the cabinet opposite the mirror." Lumino sat up for a second "Oh, please dont freak out on the size of the tub, i know how large it is." he slowly sat his head back down.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:26 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"that just means more space for me to stretch out" she walked to the bathroom and opened the door, walking inside and shuts the door behind her, turning the light on, she set the clothes down on the sink and started removing her clothes after turning the water on

Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:00 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Do as you wish!" he shouted before sliding over and laying down completely, slowly drifting off to sleep.

27 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:33 am
NothingMore905 says...

after 30 to 45 minutes, she walked out of the shower with new clothes on and walked over to Lumino, seeing he was asleep and smiled

Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:43 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Lumino woke from her steps getting near him "Miss Akane?" he said looking up at her, rubbing his eyes.

27 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:52 am
NothingMore905 says...

"oh, did i wake you, i do apoligize, i just got out of the shower" she released her hair from the towel and let her hair fall, setting the towel down to dry

Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:02 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Its okay, how was the shower?" he said sitting up, his hair was completely messy.

Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato