27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:06 am
NothingMore905 says...

"it was nice, you can take one if you please" she sat down next to him

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:08 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"It's alright, I took one earlier today," he said trying to smooth his hair out with his hand.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:15 am
NothingMore905 says...

she sighs and leaned her head back, going deep in thought "do you have any ideas on what to do here?"

Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:19 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Plan for what's going to happen next, i mean without a plan we cant win." he said pushing his hair back.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

27 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:05 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"i;ve gotten rid of them so far, but that doesn't mean they won't come back, so yes, we do need a plan, but the down side is that if people find out what we are, then were screwed" she sat up, looking at the ground, deep in thought

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"yeah, hey um, i could try to go get those people you were talking about, maybe you could explain everything and, if they understand, maybe they will trust you again. Then we can figure everything out together." Lumino stretched his arms out before turning his body to pop his spine.

27 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:26 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"no, its fine, they won't listen to me, nor you" she leaned her head back and yawned

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:30 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I see, well, as long as they are out there they are in danger.." Lumino looked to Ai "Miss Akane, can you teach me to kill these warped? By bending reality i could possibly recreate the energy you use to hurt them."

27 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:42 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"sure, but it does take a lot of energy, are you sure you wanna learn how to kill the warped?" she looked at him and stood up

As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality