z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:24 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira smiled and watched his opponent closely "Yes Ma'am" he said pushing his thumb into his chest making a rune appear and glow as he turned his thumb, and as it turned his body was surrounded by magic and began growing scales on his arms. 'Dragonification. First stage.' Kira thought to himself as he lowered himself into a fighting stance, gritting his now sharpened teeth.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:51 pm
View Likes
L0VESICKL0SER says...

'Oh god,' Molly thought. 'That changeling can't win against a half-dragon!' She began to think, and scratched the back of her head. She watched with fear of how bad they could get hurt. She felt especially bad as Banyaka held flames in her hands. Then she remembered that dragons have no effect to flames. Kira smiled knowingly, but stayed in a fighting position.

Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:32 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"We can start when you're ready, but please hurry, this spell doesn't last too long and id rather not waste it, no matter how incomplete it is." Kira said, holding out his right hand as he activated the rune on his hand, Summoning the same black blade as before.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:14 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly watched as Banyaka gritted her teeth, and blasted flames at his chest. Molly inhaled in fear, as she watched Kira chuckle at the useless fire.

Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:22 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Although Kira could block the flames with his scaled arms, the rest of his body was still vulnerable, resulting in slight burns from the flames. Kira held his left hand out and released a wind spell, Pushing the flames back enough to not get burned.

Fri Jan 13, 2023 4:49 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly watched in amazement as Banyaka sent Kira flying backwards with a force spell. Molly felt an urge to join the spar, but she had to wait her turn.

Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:17 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira launched himself forward with a high intensity wind rune on his feet, canceling out the force spell, then landed back onto his feet and held his arm out, creating a ward on his forearm and shielding himself for whatever Banyaka has in store for him. "I hope you're ready, I'm putting everything into my next attack." He said as he turned the rune on his chest again, making the dragonification spread further through his body, and creating a tail and small wings.

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:07 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banayaka grinned toothily, sending a few wind runes toward their opponent. Kira blocked them easily with his ward, the silvery runes scattering into nothingness. But the changeling didn't care. This was only a distraction, after all.
Kira lunged forward, swinging his obsidian blade. Banyaka summoned a Shield Ward, blazing blue runes appearing before them. The sword touched the shield Kira froze in place, bound to the cerulean runes. Banyaka leaned forward, smiling.
"What's wrong, pretty boy? Stuck?"
The paralyzed elf glared at the changeling, who sneered. Stepping back, Banyaka made a sweeping motion with their arms. The blue runes surged forward, sending Kira stumbling backward. Banyaka grinned as the Ward disappeared, feeling a burning sensation in their chest.
This fight will be over soon, They thought, watching Kira pull himself to his feet. And you, my friend, are not going to be the winner.

Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:13 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Tch, That's going to get annoying really fast. Changeling." Kira said charging at the changeling. "Now its time to show my proficiency!" He said as he dissipated, appearing behind the changeling with the same momentum and ran past the changeling slicing its side, he continued teleporting and slashing the changeling while being weary of any tricks the changeling could pull, all while placing his hand on the changeling as he attacked, creating invisible runes on their body.

After Kira was done with his strafing runs he teleported away from the changeling, finally stopping his movements. "Move or use any kind of magic and i activate every rune on your body." He said holding up his hand, ready to snap his fingers.

Random avatar

Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:38 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka tilted their head. "You know, one of the advantages of being a Changeling is..."
Long fibers extended from the slashes left by Kira's sword, pulling Banyaka's flesh back together like the seam of a blanket. A few seconds later and nothing remained of the wounds except for a few streaks of dark blood.
"...We do heal quite fast. Although I admit I'm a little annoyed...you ruined my favorite outfit."
Kira glared down at the Changeling with his vivid blue eyes, one hand raised threateningly above his head. Banyaka grinned, irises flooding with color until they matched Kira's exactly. The heat in their chest grew, swelling into a bright fiery sensation.
"I admire your attempt," They purred, smiling sweetly. "But I'm afraid it will be in vain."
Suddenly, the Changeling's body glowed white, a pentagram appearing in the center of their chest. Kira's runes shattered like glass as Banyaka rose off the ground, smile stretching far wider than it should. Another surge of energy and the room went dark. Several students screamed as they were knocked back in their seats, wind howling around the chamber. Then everything went quiet, as though a heavy blanket had been placed over their ears. Mrs. Walin staggered toward the stage, screaming desperately for the fighters to stop. But the wind stole her voice and tossed it away, fragmenting it against the wall. Banyaka spread their arms wide as black wings sprouted from behind them, followed by some sort of demonic creature. It towered over the class, twisted horns nearly scraping the ceiling. Banyaka smiled down at Kira.
"Let's see what you do now," They said softly.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:01 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Shit..." Kira said with a worried look before smiling. "This is why i always have a back-up plan, Ares! Let's go!" he said as the small black spirit jumped its way over to Kira and jumped into him, resulting in the shadow-y look of the spirit covering Kira's right side, giving him a cat-like look. "Let's see how you fare against this." He said slamming his blade into the ground and leaning on it like a cane as ice spewed from the end of the blade, covering everything around the fighters in ice, including the demonoid. "And now, Some Demonology magic." He said as his eyes glowed a bright light as two high-tier demons appeared behind him from runes on the floor. "Wreak havoc on my enemy, but do not let them die." Kira said grinning, his blonde hair turning slightly white.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:22 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka grinned. "Finally! Some real magic! I knew you had it in you, Elfling!"
The Changeling's demonoid roared, splitting the ice like plaster. It hurled itself at Kira's conjurings, all six arms spread wide. It caught the first demon by the throat, slamming it into the ground. The second demon pounced from above, slashing wildly. Long orange gashes opened on Banyaka's demonoid, but they healed almost immediately, just as the Changeling's wounds had done. It turned and snapped the neck of the first demon, which disappeared in a cloud of smoke. It then lunged for the second demon, slicing at its stomach.

Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:43 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Thats enough!" a woman yelled as she bursted in through the doors and threw a rune, hitting kira in the head and casting a field of Anti-magic, canceling the changelings spells and transformations, as well as kira's magic and runes. "This is a spar! Not a fucking death match! At this rate more than just one of you two idiots will die!" Asmodeus yelled.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:53 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Banayaka landed on the floor with a thud, the rush of battle still surging through their veins. They giggled giddily.
"Aw, come on! I was just starting to have fun!"
Asmodeus glared down at them, eyes full of fire.

Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:15 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira's transformation had not dissipated completely so his tail from dragonification still swayed behind him "Azzi, why do you have to ruin our battle? I was just about to show him true magic." Kira said, looking down at his hand and clenching it.
"Ugh, did you not hear me. People could die!" Asmodeus groaned, Kira looked at her for a second before turning the rune on his chest, turning off the dragonification and walking back to his seat. Ares then jumped out of Kira and sat on his shoulder, seemingly bigger.

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19