z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:22 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka stood up, brushing themself off. They looked at Kira, eyes bright.
"I guess we'll have to save it for later," They said.

Reviews: 1
Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:19 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira looked to Banyaka "After school, in the plains near the school. Ill show you my true potential." he said as he turned to Molly and sat down. "You may join us if you'd like, Molly."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:36 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka grinned, rubbing their hands together excitedly.
"Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:41 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"Who's next?" Asmodeus yelled as her anti-magic rune flew back to her hand. The class continued as if nothing happened, with everyone sparring once. After the class Kira walked outside and summoned his familiar, a large red dragon with gems embedded all throughout its body. The dragon's eyes where heterochromic, one eye being blue and the other red. As it spread its large wings you could see that its wings were just a frame and its actual wings were made of energy. "Take me to the plains nearby." Kira spoke softly to the dragon as he climbed onto its back.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:01 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

The dragon took off into the open sky, leaving behind a large cloud of dust as it left the ground. "oh right, my clothes." Kira said holding out his hand, using magic to pull his coat to him. Kira then used a voice amplifying spell. "Changeling, don't forget to meet me at the plains." he said before flying off.

Random avatar

Mon Feb 06, 2023 4:40 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"Oh, I won't!" Banyaka cried, waving enthusiastically as the dragon disappeared into the blue. "I won't forget..."

Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:21 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira flew to the nearby plains, having the dragon land near the middle. "now i can test my magic without worry." he said sitting down to create a rune, then began working on it, changing the spell slowly.

Random avatar

Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:48 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka strode swiftly down the hallway, long-fingered hands twitching excitedly. Finally, something interesting in this drab hole.
A fight with the Mage's son! They thought, grinning. The tremors will be felt all around the countryside...
In one fluid motion, they flicked a rune into the wall, watching with satisfaction as the glass-like stone shattered into millions of tiny pieces.
Yes, this will be fascinating indeed...

Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:31 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira held out the rune he had been manipulating for the past hour, as he poured a small amount of mana into it red fog started pouring out of it, swirling into an orb, inside a voice could be heard. "It's one thing to summon a god, but this is the second time just today, Kira." A feminine voice spoke. "Sorry Freyja, but i'd like to request that we make a pact, so i may use your flame as my own." Kira said as a woman stepped out of the fire. "You know long range magic isn't your forte, you have problems controlling it." She said, clearly worried. "I know, but i have an idea for it!" He said jumping to his feet excitedly. Freyja, knowing how stubborn Kira can be, sighed deeply before looking at him with narrow eyes. "Fine, but if you start endangering yourself or others i will take my magic back do you understand?" She said sternly. "Yes Ma'am!" he said holding his hand out and creating a magic rune, which Freyja poured her own magic into, which resulted in a pact between the two. "Thank you Freyja." Kira said as she waved goodbye and dissipated with a quick burst of flames back to her realm.

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:16 pm
NothingMore905 says...

She walked over to an isolated area in the school and pulled a book from her bag, sitting down and starting to read, she always wanted to know the different stages of magic and maybe learn some magic herself, she is also waiting for this event thats gonna happen pretty soon and she wanted to see it for herself, but for now, she just waited

Wed Feb 08, 2023 1:48 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira looked up to the sky feeling a surge of mana push across the plains, someone was coming and was making their presence known. "Well Banyaka, you took your time getting here, let our unrestricted battle finally begin." Kira said to himself as he watched where the mana came from as he turned the rune on his chest, activating his dragonification.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:02 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she put the book back in her bag and decided to walk outside since to her it was stuffy inside the school, she saw an open area and walked to it, she felt a breeze hit her, but it seemed refreshing to her that she stood there looking at the sky

Random avatar

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:03 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

The Changeling surveyed the elf narrowly, perpetual smile still dancing across their face.
"Your move, Mageling," They purred.

Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:20 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira smiled and held his hand out, creating a spell circle in front of his hand. "Are you positive you want me to have the first move?" Kira said as his dragonification began to spread more, creating wings and a tail for him to use, the bottom of his face and neck were covered with scales now, his eyes burned with passion.

27 Reviews

Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:09 pm
NothingMore905 says...

her head shot to the direction of the plains and ran over to it, she saw 2 people who looked like they were about to battle, she kept a good distance from the area they were at and she just stood there watching silently not letting herself be known, this might be a good time to learn about they're abilities and how they fight

Resistance is futile.
— The Borg