z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Reviews: 0
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:31 am
YoiteRokujo says...

"Well if you have to know you killed an innocent Shade. It was keeping her from a zone forbidden to the students.
Though the one you killed was a low level so I guess it don't really matter."

Sighing then Turning her head towards the nymph she asks

"Are you okay, young one?"

Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:14 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks to him." Molly said, gesturing to Kira. She then turned and left the conversation, giving one last grateful glance at the elf as he and the teacher stared hatefully into each other's eyes. Molly walked back into her dorm, rubbing her fingers across the metal point that said 'Black Rose'. Her ear twitched as she heard the teacher confronting Kira, and Kira trying his best to win the argument. She hadn't meant to eavesdrop, but she couldn't help trying to hear what they were saying.

Reviews: 1
Thu Jan 12, 2023 2:39 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I'm done arguing with you! I'm going to Blood Rose, I'll see you in class, Azzi." Kira said making his way to the black rose dorm. 'After all, I need to see who they put me with, Last time they mistook me for a female because of my name.' he thought to himself.

Spoiler! :
We have an OOC now

The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:40 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly sighed as she read the leather-coated book she had laying in her hands. After reading the rest of the chapter, she set her book down on the desktop and grabbed her computer from on top of her blue lamp and opened it slowly. Azzi, the teacher she had met earlier that day, walked into her dorm. "Hey, it's time for the students to get in bed now. Turn off your computer and sleep, you have a big day tomorrow." Azzi said, smiling kindly at Molly. "Okay Azzi, I'll put my computer away, and go to bed." Molly sighed, placing her computer back on the lamp. Then she changed into her night gown and layed in bed. "Goodnight," She said to herself as she turned off her lamp. Molly fell asleep within minutes, and awoke to the sounds of birds singing.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 3:56 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira slowly opened his door to an empty dorm. "So either I wasn't paired with someone or they haven't shown up yet. Fine with me" Kira whispered, walking to his desk and sitting down. "Gives me a space away from other students to practice my new spell." He said creating a small arrow, but it suddenly exploded sending him back into his chair. "Jeez, that was rough. Let's try again!" He said as he tried over and over before finally making the spell stable and going to bed, waking up to his wraith, jumping on his chest. "Good morning, Ares"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:55 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly stepped off of the bed, and changed into a blue croptop, ripped shorts, and white sneakers. As she put her hair in a loose bun, her door opened once more. "Goodmorning, Molly. I see you are already ready for the day?" Azzi said, adding a fake smile. Molly nodded, and as Azzi took a step backwards, Molly shut the door with her force-spell. Then she grabbed her bag, and slung it across her back. 'I guess i'm ready for the "big" day..' Molly thought, dreading what would come next when she walked out of her dorm.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:06 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira slung himself out of bed and changed into a black button-up shirt and black jeans, along with his signature black trenchcoat, slipping his book into a pocket specifically made for a book. "Alright, first day, Azzi told me the first day they will make us spar to see where we are in our magic." He said gripping the doorknob with a smile. "Should be fine right, Ares?" Kira asked the wraith as it jumped to his shoulder with a small and confirming meow as he opened the door and headed for his class.

As he opened the door to his class, it was obvious that they were using spacial magic to make the inside bigger than the outside, making the classroom he entered larger than the external. It contained a large number of desks and chairs, as well as a podium and a large stage, for the sparing matches. 'Wow, it's huge.' Kira thought to himself as he looked for his assigned seat and as he looked at the names next to him he laughed slightly "Who knew I'd be seated next to her right after killing that shade to save her." he said to himself, sitting down.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:24 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly walked into her class, and was surprised to see that Kira sits beside her. She looked around, and slightly smiled. 'A sparring class? Sounds fun to me!' she thought, as she walked to her seat. "Hi again!" Molly said to Kira as she sat down.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:32 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Good morning Molly, How are you doing this morning?" Kira asked with a smile as Ares jumped onto Molly's desk from Kira's shoulder, meowing at her.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:25 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

"I'm good! Awww, your wraith is sooo cute!" Molly said as she glazed adoringly at the wraith shaped like a cat. "How are you?" She asked, moments later.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:11 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"I'm quite alright, Thank you for asking." Kira looked at the stage. "Seeing as this isn't the Ritual classroom, Asmodios might sit in the class but she won't be the instructor." Kira pulled his shirt forward and stared at his chest, near his heart before letting his shirt go. "I wonder whos going to be first for sparring."

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:26 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly let out a long exhale, and felt her heart beating faster than normal. "This is already scary. What if I lose the spar? Do I just have to suffer from embarrassment?" She gulped, scratching the back of her head

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:32 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

The sparring teacher then bowed and said, "The spar will consist of Kira Golanodel and....Banyaka Kulit!"
Molly let out a relieved sigh, and looked at Kira. "Good luck! I hope you win!" She said to Kira as he looked up at the stage.

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:44 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira stood up and placed his hand on molly's head as he walked past her "Try not to worry so much, leave the worrying to me. You focus on showing what you can do." He walked up to the stage and took off his coat throwing it to the side, then unbuttoned his shirt down to the last two buttons and pulled it off, leaving the two buttons holding the shirt on his waist. "Apologies if my shirt off makes anyone uncomfortable, but I need to be able to reach my runes, and my clothes get in the way." He said as the class stared at his body, he had a couple of scars around his body, and his muscles didn't show clearly but you could tell he was strong.

Fri Jan 13, 2023 12:40 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly sighed in worry as she looked up at her shirt-less friend. ' I hope he wins, the changeling kind of scares me.' She thought. Molly watched as the sparring teacher grinned at both students and gave them both a wink. "I wish the best for both of y'all, and hope this won't get too rough. I need to set a few rules, though. No killing spells, pain spells, or too strong force spells. Do y'all both understand?" The sparring teacher, Mrs. Walin, said, giving them a final glance. "Let the sparring begin!"

A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu