z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Reviews: 1
Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:28 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy, As the name suggests in this roleplay you will be a student at this school under one of 4 dorms, all dragon related of course, and they consist of: The Blood Dragons who are known for their Aggressive natures, The Galaxy dragons, who are known not only for their magic aptitude but as well as their large egos. The Forest Dragons who are known for their gentle demeanor and connection to nature. And Finally, the Black Rose Dragons, Who are known to be like the black rose dragon, are Beautiful, yet can bring pain to those who hurt them. You will be sorted between these dorms based on your personality. You can be a variety of races as well as a cross-breed of races (Half deities are allowed but please check with me first through PM before making it.) You will start as the lowest class of mage and fight your way to the top for the chance to become the Arch-Mage of the Armoria Kingdom. There is a limitless amount of spells to be found in this world all way from hand-casted magic, to rituals and rune magic. Please come join us and have fun!
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:31 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Do you have an OOC we can access?

Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Not really😅
Spoiler! :
I was just gonna use Spoilers :P
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:59 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Ok, I'm just a little confused about how this works...what kind of magic system is it? Do they use spoken spells like Wingardium Leviosa or something else? Where is this magic academy located? What does it look like? What do the dragon species look like? Sorry, it's a lot of questions but I wanna get a feel for this before I create a character ^-^

Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:59 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

There are multiple versions of magic in the world, For instance, Hand-casted magic, the best way I can describe it is with Skyrim's magic, It's just In your hand, Rituals are pretty self-explanatory, Rune magic can either be used on your body or on surfaces, but when activated will release the spell sealed into the rune. There are spells that require you to speak an ancient language of elves, A.K.A. Ancient magic. The Academy is located within a kingdom named Armoria, I have a map of the entire area that I will post later but I don't have it right now. The school itself has large towering walls with the dorms being in the main area which has 3 archways that lead to the rest of the school grounds with Barrier runes placed all around the walls to protect the students and staff. The dragons can differ. there are many dragons in this world and they all have different features. I hope this is helpful, feel free to ask more questions.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:13 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Yeah this is very helpful! I also took a look at your character, and the species listing said 'high elf'. So, evidently the students are not dragons themselves. What species are there?

Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:10 pm
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

High elf, Dark Elf, Dwarf, Aeris, Ahsri, Orc, Half-ling, Changeling, Nymph, Fairy, Pixie, Imp, Gnome, - there's a lot you can choose from! i don't really like putting lists on fantasy races because of how many there are. :)

Random avatar

Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:21 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Ok thx! Lemme just fire up the character generator lmao.

Reviews: 0
Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:23 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

I have a quick question, how do I join? This rp is super cool and I definetily wanna join it. Is that okay with you? Btw, my rp oc is a sea nymph by the name of Molly, and she's deaf in one ear, so she has trouble hearing very well. She was raised in a sea enviroment, yet born with regular human legs because her father was human. She has a sweet attitude, and is regularly very talkative and convincing. She's lesbian, by the way. Molly hates the taste of fish ever since her mother was insistant about her diet being only fish. Her father was killed on a hunting mission, for he was impaled by a buck's antlers, and her mother was caught and tested on by humans from another land. (Sorry I have a long oc, but theres more lmao) Her preferances on food aren't picky, she will eat really anything asides from fish. She loves playing the violin and sweet tea is by far her favorite beverage. Molly is single, but searching for a lover everyday of her life, but refuses to date or meet someone online. Her teachers haven't always thought she was a good kid, because she was always talking during class. They finally realized she had ADHD, therefor couldn't focus well. And that is my Oc, to the fullest. I will tweak some things if I need to though.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:43 am
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Forgot to add Molly's physical appearance, lol. She has a pale skin tone. She had auburn hair, with a a streak of white at the front. Her hairstyle is long a curly at the ends, and long wavy curtain bangs hanging just on the sides of her eyes. Her long elvish ears droop, but they're not saggy. She normally has fake, glue on nails that are long and sharp, and painted to have ocean vibes on them (seashells, waves, starfish). I will definitely tweak her looks if this isn't the recommendation. By the way, her full name is : Molly Citrus.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:12 am
View Likes
Silverthefox2 says...

You should be able to make your character to the right, And the rp hasn't officially started yet. just getting everything ready and a couple of people to rp with. And I'm perfectly fine with anyone joining. I want everyone to have fun after all.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:48 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Okay! Ty for letting me join! But I'm confused how this whole thing works, for I just join Youngwriterssociety very recently.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:39 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Feel free to ask me any questions you have! I'm more than happy to help a new yws user.

Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:23 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

I have another question, (srry for all the questions im just rlly confused) How does the rp work? Do we do the rp in the replies?

Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:47 pm
L0VESICKL0SER says...

Molly is really sweet, but wishes she could say the things and speak out what she wants to say without being judged. She's shy, to say the least. I'm not saying she won't stand up for herself when being bullied, for she's known for being too defensive and attacking her opponant. Molly is a chill girl, and to calm down, she reads books, or takes a nightly stroll. But she also has a strange hate for pixies and imps.

Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton