z

Young Writers Society

Yo' Mama

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:31 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

“Mhmm. Seems more like appreciation for Savi,” Milan teased. They scraped up another spoonful of eggs, then asked, “We driving or walking to school?”
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:49 pm
View Likes
SilverNight says...

"I can drive us!" Phoebe said eagerly. "Did I tell you all about how I managed to parallel park the car yesterday? The neighbor's new Toyota didn't even burst into flames and slide down the hill this time-- wait." She frowned. "Mil, it's Saturday! I can't believe you'd trick me into thinking I have to go to school today." She sat back in her chair, giving her food a dismal look. "Bad news, everyone. No one's getting a ride from me today."
"silv is obsessed with heists" ~Omni

"silv why didn't you tell me you were obsessed with heists I thought we were friends" ~Ace

"y’all we outnumber silver let’s overthrow her >:]" ~winter

silver (she/they)

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:58 pm
View Likes
Lovestrike says...

Marsh must've dozed off because everyone was apparently crowded around in the kitchen now. Well, nothing new. Everyone always talked, and he always ended up listening no matter how boring.

"Huh? Ride? I want to go somewhere," he said absentmindedly, "and I mean, it is a Saturday after all."

Sibling bonding time didn't seem horrible. Bad, but not horrible.
Didn’t Sappho say her guts clutched up like this?
[Solstice, she/her]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:33 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

Raeka glanced around the table with a small smile. This family was chaotic, but it was hers, and she felt oddly proud of all her siblings. It almost felt like her own kids huddled around her, in a weird sort of way. She fed the toddler a little chunk of bacon, considering the conversation. “We should clean a bit this morning so Mom doesn’t turn into a witch if she comes home. But then I don’t see why not. Maybe we could go to the park? Or down to the river? It’s too cold for swimming but a hike or something could be fun? Maybe a picnic?”

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

245 Reviews

Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:40 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Milan snorted a laugh. “Whoops, that’s right, today’s Saturday. But come on, Phoebe, you can still drive us! You can show off your parallel parking skills.” They glanced at Rae. “I’m good with anywhere. You, Marsh?”
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:45 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Savi manage to find a seat at the table, dragging Bubbles down and trapping them on her lap. As she started to finally get around to eating she let the conversation play out for the moment. Going outside was always fun, no matter where they went. She'd just need to jump in if someone suggested someplace completely ridiculous.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

33 Reviews

Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:53 pm
View Likes
Lovestrike says...

"I'm down for whatever, but the ducks at the river love me!"

Marsh looked at the rest of their siblings, waiting to see what other ideas might come. The anticipation almost hurt.
[Solstice, she/her]

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Mon Dec 26, 2022 11:10 pm
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Bubbles leaned against Savi’s chest. Everyone knew better than to say anything if they didn’t want those every single one of their left shoes. “I don’t care where we go. But Milan has to take the garlic paste out of the bath drain first.”

Ey smirked. That’s what they got for teasing xem about Savi.
She/They/Fae

“the wist i knew would never allow a straight boy in their stories” ~Omni
“Hi Omni can I request wist get the role mom friend :]" ~winter
“ah yes, fear Wist's smile :) <- speaks of layers and layers of secrets” ~mint

245 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:12 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Milan rolled their eyes. “Fine, fine.” They were already plotting just what color would absolutely clash with look nice in Bubbles’s hair. “Then, since it looks like I’m cleaning the bathroom, who’s taking the kitchen and living room?”
mint, she/her

=D

31 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:47 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

Bubbles glanced up at Savi. “Epic Kitchen Showdown Round Two or Living Room Mania Rematch?”
She/They/Fae

935 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:53 am
View Likes
Shady says...

"Don't forget someone needs to grab laundry," Raeka reminded. The toddler was getting scratchy, so she figured that meant he was getting full and let him down, then served herself a plate of food. "And the yard also needs to be mowed today. Plus bedrooms." She started into her own plate voraciously.

[they/he]

33 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:05 am
View Likes
Lovestrike says...

Marsh scratched his head. He only sort of forgot about that. "I guess I'll take the bedrooms then." His was a mess, so it was perfect! Better now than never, especially with how his mother and his older sister could be. It was the easiest chore too, which was a bonus. A win for everyone involved!
[Solstice, she/her]

31 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:26 am
View Likes
WeepingWisteria says...

“Not mine!” Bubbles glared at Marsh. “Not. Mine.”

Bubbles had a system and if someone else decided to come in and clean it, they would ruin everything and xe would rather get slow-roasted by Rar than deal with that.
She/They/Fae

935 Reviews

Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:31 am
View Likes
Shady says...

"We can all clean our own bedrooms," Raeka agreed. "Nice try. How about you take yard? Or I can do the yardwork, but someone else needs to watch Charley while I do." She glanced around, realizing the toddler was being suspiciously quiet. She stood up to go look for him. "Charley!"

[they/he]

4103 Reviews

Reviews: 4103
Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:38 am
View Likes
KateHardy says...

Savi grinned. "Oh you know its Living Room Mania sweetie. Since when was that ever a question?" She nodded along as Rae announced the bedroom policy.

"I will totally clean my own bedroom, by which I mean I will watch Bubbles and..." Savi put on her best innocent look. "...help her. So so much."
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan