Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:22 pm
View Likes
deleted32 says...

THE GOD, THE WITCH AND THE GIGABYTE[/200]

[size=150]OOC THREAD

Dear Neizen,
Do have questions that need answered? A desire for the world to know your name? Are you looking for another chance for your family to love you? Would you pay any price to get what you want?
Vippersly invites you to a one time occasion-the Hex Grade! A revolutionary class that will transform your life through the fine art of color-psychology. Learn how YouTube was designed, learn the secrets of internet influence from the greatest, and learn the magic of the hex.
All it takes is a click!

When this add keeps popping up in your chat you don't think much of it until you realize a few things.
You do have questions you want answered.
Your mother recently disappeared under strange circumstances. The doors were locked. There was no evidence that she'd willingly let someone in. The only clues you had to go on were your mothers strange behavior before her disappearance, and her unusual obsession with her Dell laptop.
And its a class offered by Vippersly the II.
Vippersly is one of the most famous internet stars to date, known for her flame-thrower stunts, and unusual coding techniques.
Suddenly you wonder if Vippersly had something to do with your mothers disappearance.
So you decide to take the class.
At first it seems innocent, but soon you unlock layers of secrets.
First, Vippersly's chosen right and left hand GoldendeGrande, and 4Foots are going to retire, and this class is a race to find an heir
Second, witchcraft didn't end during the Jamestown days. It evolved into technolgoy or 'techno-craft'. Magic that uses computers and color-hex codes.
Third, your mother may have been heavily involved with 'Techno-craft' as its called, and her disappearance may have had something to do with too much research into Vippersly
However the greatest secret has yet to be unveiled...
CAST
She who calls the stars to shine

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein