Desert Island

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1260
Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:23 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

"Yes," Claire said. "Why were you thinking about us?"

All our dreams can come true — if we have the courage to pursue them.

-- Walt Disney

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:07 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Wilson's face flushed.

"I... wanted to visit your timelines. And you all have interesting stories!"

Jay was one small step away from facepalming.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:26 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

The awkwardly friendly smile on Jun's face faltered.

"...How can you visit a timeline?"

A timeline wasn't a place. It was a concept - an idea. You can come up with one and write it down, or talk about one out loud, but it wouldn't ever be a destination you could to when traveling.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:07 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

"Why do you want to visit our timelines?" Claire asked, now on the defensive. "I don't think there's anything interesting about my life."

-- Walt Disney

Reviews: 0
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:02 am
View Likes
sherlockhson says...

Visiting timelines? Intersting stories? Rose couldn't figure out where her mind was between the shock of what Wilson was telling them and the audacity she had to call Rose's life an 'interesting story' as if she was some sort of novel.

She took a step towards Wilson, this time with a threatening glare and a menacing edge to her voice.

"What do you mean 'stories'? These are our lives you're talking about! We're not some books you can just pick up and move around as you please!"

Anger was quickly getting the better of her as she took another step forwards,her fists clenched.

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:37 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

Jay narrowed his eyes at Wilson, feeling the defensive edge both Rose and Claire were expressing. He decided then that Jun was treating Wilson with too much kindness. Whether Wilson meant to bring them here or not - to him, that was still unclear - she was meddling in their lives if she thought their stories were interesting. Rose was right. His life wasn't a story for others to know without him being the one to tell it.

A growl grew in the back of his throat and he watched Wilson with steadily growing anger.

Wilson lifted up her hands to her face hiding her eyes.

"Ahh," Wilson squeaked. "Aah! I'm sorry! Okay! I'll take you back! Don't be mad!"

Jay furrowed his eyebrows, angled down. "It's a little late for that. I'm already mad."

Wilson scrunched up her shoulders in a pitiful defensive gesture and pulled her hands away with a sweeping motion.

Everything changed.

The air was crisp, and cool, and they were surrounded by a forest of trees. Thick, and green, and towering over them in the middle of a dark night. Jay knew in that moment that they were in Nye. They were in his home.

He looked around, eyes flashing as they caught a brief glint of moonlight in the trees and he shifted. In a moment, he went from human to wolf and sped off into the night.

"Wait!-" Wilson shouted after him, but he kept running. "W- ah, oh, whatever. Okay. Nevermind." Was all he heard before he was far out of range of hearing anything.
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

1260 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm
View Likes
Elinor says...

Being in the woods again made Claire's heart pound. The air was crisp, but something told her that they weren't on Earth. It was nighttime, and then, Jay turned into a wolf and sped off.

"What was that?" Claire demanded to Wilson, her heart still pounding.

-- Walt Disney

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:19 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

Jun watched everything that happened with wide eyes - the desert island being exchanged for an almost familiar forest, Jay becoming a wolf, and Jay running off. She wanted to say something, but Claire took the words right out of her mouth.
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt