z

Young Writers Society

The Carnivore

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:37 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Dylan laughed again, "Of course I did. You really think I'm stupid enough to date a girl with some kind of magical ability like that without thinking I'd need my own protection? How do you think she got those scratches? How do you think she wasn't able to leave?" He summoned more land, building a wall to keep himself safe. "Oh, and keep your little pet away from me or you'll be sorry," he snarled before walking the other way.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:23 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"He's no pet!" RedBear smashed through the wall and grabbed him by his neck. "So, what did you do this time?" RedBear said, his fist catching fire. "I can be more persuasive if needed." His face become contorted into a stare that would give anyone an unnerving feeling. "So what will it be." He said in a voice with the same effect as his face.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:48 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver reached out and a bow appeared and he aimed the bow at the wall "kreenholo...."he drew the string back and a arrow appeared and howled "lu!" He activated his universal eye allowing sight through the wall and aimed his arrow at Dylan "kreensaleet!"he released the string and the arrow flew from the string and phased through the wall until it hit its target and shot two wolves out of it "the kings wolves....while i am the owner of the bow they respond only to me....and the only way to become the owner is for the previous owner to give you the true arrow or kill the owner and the arrow will appear on its own.."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:12 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Dylan, a flash of pure fear in his eyes for the smallest second, said, "I just came to talk to princess. I'm not going to hurt her, I promise. Just... just let me talk to Lilly. Just for a few minutes." A look of desperation flashed in his eyes as he glanced at Lilly, a glare on her face as she watched him cautiously from the back of her grizzly.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:45 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's face turned back to normal. "It's her choice." RedBear looked over at Lilly. "You want to talk to this guy?" RedBear yelled at Lilly before turning back to Dylan still not letting go of his neck. "Why do you want to talk to her anyway? To get out of the grip of death?" RedBear's face turned to a dust revealing his skull before turning back to normal. "Believe me, I can kill you."

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:54 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"Oh, trust me, I know," Dylan muttered, smirking.

"For a few minutes," Lilly yelled back, the glare not leaving. "Let go of him, let me see what he wants," she then rushed the grizzly onward, stopping next to RedBear.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:01 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear let go of him. "Now speak." RedBear waited and watched him as to make sure he doesn't try to hurt Lilly.

Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:10 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver drew back another arrow and aimed it at Dylan "i could kill ye right now...because i have two contracts to fulfil....remember that...." His right eye seemed to zoom out and turn black "fear the multiversal eyes...i have the right....redbear has the left..."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:52 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
hold the f*** up didn't you say this was a no power rp first ya say ya can hear you self from other times thats well more or less a power you didn't list and im still on that if its a no power there isn't any special ability ya can use. second it stated that ya can not use op powers universal eye being one of the most op things we have created over time and third i really just want to know what do ya think no powers means
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:51 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
1 fak off things happen 2 i got tired of you trying to be the best just because you hate ur life irl 3 no powers but its my rp and i do not give a shit what u think

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:28 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
the fact that you think i care your life is nothing but my plaything and more to the how i think of life i love mine its perfect i get to laugh at funerals i get to enjoy watching the world burn and most of all i can enjoy thing the world disprove of this life is perfect just me and my toys
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:30 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
New rule, from now on if you want to debate/argue do it through PM's! I'm tired of it. And if you don't care Sam, then don't do it because I care because, it'll probably annoy AmazingAeris. We're here to ALL have fun not just you, Sam. I'm about to just ask everyone one to completely ignore you because you think you have power over all of us. Now good day everybody.

8 Reviews

Tue May 19, 2020 3:34 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Dylan looked over at Lilly. "I'd like to talk to her alone, please."

There was a pain in his face, one that was hard to spot unless you knew him well, but Lilly saw it. Lilly climbed off the grizzly, walking toward Dylan. She grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, walking him away from the other two, and they began talking when they were alone in the woods, not far from the others.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Wed May 20, 2020 8:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear watched them walk off, but he didn't follow. He assumed she wanted to speak him alone but he sat down and waited for them and listened in the case they fought.

Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver watched them walk off and summoned his ribbon fox to make sure Lilly would not be harmed "red....if one more thing happens... I don't know if I can control 'him'..." silvers scar started to glow as he mentioned it.

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13