z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Yeah, anything else help?" RedBear said trying to make his smile bigger. "I'll do whatever I can to help."
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"I don't think there's anything more you can do?" Lilly smiled at him, though her eyes weren't nearly as joyful.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:00 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would appear in a cave
"the ancient demon blood within me i activate the Dawn of Sorrow"
Sealing off his location making it impossible to tp to him or find him
Dawn of sorrow seal.jpg

Spoiler! :
The seal cannot be destroyed ect
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:11 am
xenoboy05 says...

"You tell me and I'll do everything I can." RedBear looked down at her and saw her eyes. Every ounce of joy in those eyes boosted his own joy, but he felt it when he looked at them and his smile faded. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this, you don't deserve it. Seeing you sad makes me want to rewind it all so you wouldn't have to go through all of this."

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:13 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly's lips curved into a slighter smile, feeling flattered, "There's nothing you can do," she said, though it sounded rude hearing it for herself, but she went and sat on the couch, keeping her eyes on the floor.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:06 am
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at her sit down and he felt... "Useless." he said to himself. He stood there trying to think, so he ran out the door and searched for Kara, he couldn't sense him anywhere. So he just ran.

8 Reviews

Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:48 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly watched him go, but she didn't bother going after him. She could barely think straight at the moment
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:21 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Why do you make me do this." He drew a symbol on the ground and sat in them middle of it. He closed his eyes before a beam shot up and he let out a scream and fell back onto the ground. His hole body was covered in burn marks and boiling skin, but now he knew where Kara was. "Gotcha. Thank you grandma magic." He then begin limping towards the cave Kara was in as his body slowly repaired itself.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:00 am
KaraNakabi says...

"Useless the spells he uses shouldn't even hurt the body well there is one place i know they will never enter"
Kara would start the chant
"My ancient demon blood fuse with my ancient Angels blood and create the portal only i can open make this passage the strongest soul in this world bring me to the ancient Blood Dimension!"
Kara would enter the portal then he would close it
Spoiler! :
The Blood Dimension can only be opened by Kara this dimension for any other being to enter must be invited by Kara connot be entered any other way no one can ever enter this realm ect meaning anything you think of to try to get in it won't work Kara has not invited anyone to this dimension so don't try that
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:34 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"The blood dimension...scared?" RedBear looked down at his now fully healed body. "A portal opened in front of him. "I'll get to you eventually." RedBear unleashed the fire demon within which invoked a ritual which ended with him next to the real Kara in Blood dimension. "Hey we need to talk." He said as he changed back to normal.

Spoiler! :
Kara I know if you wanted to kill one of us and we used a curse that was impossible to pass through, I know you would pull the "I'm the god" card but guess what RedBear and Silver are gods to and we are extremely powerful so...

And good morning everyone, I wish you a good and health day.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:57 pm
KaraNakabi says...

"You guy annoy me maybe this is why i try to kill you haha we both know thats not why piss off and leave me be damn mortal"
Kara would vanish into a world only he can get into
Spoiler! :
At this point it just pissing me off im changing my location again and none of you can get in now stop it i don't care about what you or Silvey think the two of you do the same thing each and every time and what does impossible mean to you

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:01 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear once again teleported to him. "I want to talk to you, stop running or whatever poor excuse you or Silver could make up. I want to talk you, Lilly is worried about you and me and her want to fix you make you act like a good person instead of being a crazy god who want to kill everybody for NO REASON!"
Spoiler! :
Nothing is impossible

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:36 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
well if your you and or Silvey cuz neither of you follow the rules of an attack and or effect or places you cant get to i said piss of and i ment it im trying to be nice i want another damn break

Kara would vanish again this time out of exsistance
"There im finally away from the brain dead welp time to take another cat nap"

Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear faded out of existence though Kara felt something, 'like' a hand be placed on his shoulder and RedBear's voice. "Well when you're done with this hibernation we can talk. And if I was brain dead I would be dead because the brain is an essential part of the body." RedBear than reappeared back at the house next to Lilly. "Well the cowards ran away again so we'll wait for him to wake up again." RedBear's face turned back to a frown. "Sorry I couldn't talk to him."

Spoiler! :
We never do because you act like nothing can affect you or that you never have to follow rules. And don't complain about me and Silver arguing if you'll do the same thing. Now if you want to keep fighting PM me before we annoy anybody. Good day to you all.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:14 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
i have three reasons one the point off my character is that nothing other than his own attack can effect him two i do that becuase of reason one and three i have told you and Silvey the point of my character a millon time come excuse my language real quick come bitch at me when you don't know the effect and or point of one of my characters now enjoy you day

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland