z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear was going negotiate with Kara about the photo and leaving the world alone...but this was a photo of his family. RedBear frowned at the thought of all of the dead loved ones, each of them have had to go through. So he walked up to Kara and gave him the photo. He then took a few steps back. "Please leave this world. Why destroy it? Why not just go live on and maybe you can find someone else who can make you happy. I want you to think, when you kill someone what you've went through, another person could go through. So leave us at piece." RedBear tried to hold back sadness. "I want to save you to Kara, it's not a complete happy ending without you." RedBear held out his hand. "We can all live happily as friends and family." RedBear let a small smile out.
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:15 am
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would look at RedBear
"as you wish im not turning good ill stay as i am but ill accept your offer"
Kara said as he shook RedBears hand
"But i will keep to myself the planet can stay intact but they will die and what you said about me making others go through what i have been through that would never happen i only killed those who had nobody left and if i did kill poeple with someone everyone on that planet died.... tell the girl she has been like a daughter to me its why ive been so kind to her but not the two idiots i call grandchildren"
Kara would turn
"hehe the two of you are weak your fusions are weak nothing surpasses me but i can say the two of you find the dumbest ways for me to dissapate my attacks ill come by the little shack when i feel like it i need to do something within my mind"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:42 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Like a daughter? You've tried to kill us all many times. You're a liar. Why do you like her anyway? To you, if you never met her, she would've just been some other disposable mortal to you, and you can't deny it. You know that could've been the case." RedBear tried to contain himself, and stop the storm of words.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:04 am
KaraNakabi says...

"Your some what right i whould have killed her but there was still the chance i would hav left these humans live and when i say like a duaghter i mean it she has become part of the family now leave i still have to get my grimoire"
Kara would say as he entered his own mind
my grimoire.jpg
my grimoire.jpg (19.98 KiB) Viewed 141 times

"Yes finally got it but this is its weaker form but it should at least have all my swords"
Consider it an investment in ongoing entertainment for myself! I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 1:36 am
xenoboy05 says...

"How has she become part of the family?" RedBear then stood there in confusion. "Oh right because you want to kill all of your family? And why do you hate me and Silver so much? I've constantly wanted to be on good terms with you, my dad did to but you don't want help, you like being crazy. It gives you a reason to hurt innocent people, but it's still not a good reason."

Spoiler! :
Good morning everybody :D Hope you slept well.
How about a morning joke.
How did the skeleton know it was going to rain?

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Spoiler! :
I don't know. How?

Lilly walked out of the deep woods she had been in and approached the two. At first, fear flashed through her eyes when she saw Kara, but as soon as she realized he hadn't hurt anyone, she calmed.

"What's going on? Who became part of the family?" she asked kindly, looking around.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:34 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Spoiler! :
He felt it in his bones

RedBear looked at her. "He says your like a daughter to him but it doesn't make sense to think of someone like a daughter yet he constantly tries to kill you."

Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:46 pm
KaraNakabi says...

Kara would fall towards the ground coughing up blood
"No not yet i knew the risk but i refuse... i wont let it happen i can't let the power of my own grimoire take my power"
Kara would look up vision blured
"Emi is that you my child ....... run"
Kara would say as he passed out his dark power would the star corrupting everything it touched
Spoiler! :
what is happening i have no idea just thought of somthing and typed it also this can't be stop unless i absorb the dark power again and Red to comtinue your jokes
I'm not too skull-ful at jokes, but I think I can make a femur before I leave.

Make no bones about it, these jokes are so bad, they almost count as pun-ishment.

8 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:33 am
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly rushed to his side on instinct, not caring how much danger he posed. She was careful not to touch him as she checked him for wounds. "Are you ok?" she asked.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Reviews: 1
Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:25 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Spoiler! :
*big inhale* these jokes are not very punny *exhale* and neither are u two
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:47 am
KaraNakabi says...

Spoiler! :
Hey i thought they were humerus

Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:13 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear looked at her and Kara. He then pulled Lilly back gently and summoned a force-field around Kara and made it float. "This way we can watch him. And we don't have to touch the force'field, which could possibly be corrupted."
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

8 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:32 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly wanted to hug Kara, or do anything in the means of helping him, her age-old instinct, but she refrained and aloud herself to be pulled back, nodding.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:08 am
xenoboy05 says...

"Where should we take him? Maybe somewhere comfortable and put a 'bubble' around that?" RedBear looked at Kara, trying to hide the fact he was actually worried about him. Then he looked at Lilly, waiting for directions on what to do.

8 Reviews

Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:30 pm
AmazingAeris says...

"What about that small house he made for us? I think he'd like that," Lilly replied, remembering the good taste of Kara's cooking.
._.AmazingAeris._.

hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight